What the fuck happened

What the fuck happened

Attached: 1651420557363.png (731x718, 269.13K)

Literally noting

just my guess, we bottomed in June when the boomer radio stations told everyone to prepare for a recession. Then institutions started slurping again and the Fed says lol nvm no recession

whale bull trap + retail delusion. we'll be trading at 10k by the end of the year

I sold everything, might be wrong, but it's hitting resistance all over the place - plus the bond market is calling the FEDs bluff

Attached: sold.png (5000x2164, 473.34K)

this has been my theory for couple weeks. Either the worst is over or we're going to have a 07 style collapse idk

Attached: recession.png (1008x1280, 105.46K)

ding ding ding, stocks and crypto are cheap for the next 2 weeks!

Mother Of All Bull Traps

Corp money making their last gains before the big drop.

This pump pissed me off since they pumped it all in one go to mega resistances making it not longable. Then some indicators are flashing to buy AT resistance because of how fast it happened. Fuck this gay market.

It's always the same : whales pushing the market to the opposite direction of any logical outcome to liquidate option traders.
If a nuke was dropped in the middle of Jew York tomorrow, the markets would pump like never before just to liquidate the shorties.

Now the entire clownmarket only revolve around this : doing the opposite of what make sense. But at one point retail will catch up and do the opposite too expecting this shit, and then the whale will do the opposite of the opposite and everything will be so unpredictable it'll basically become a glorified lotto.
Already is actually.

Attached: 1523076122016.jpg (792x844, 82.96K)

Yeah, if we're lucky we'll sweep 16k this weekend or early next week. That is most likely the bottom.

>Already is actually.
Bingo - only thing that works is DCA under 730 D-EMA or once in a blue moon under 1460 D-EAM

Now the contrarian pump already happened, it will slowly slide down to erase all gains, and a bit more.

I work in the markets. You could tell this was going to be a sell the rumor buy the news.

I got headlines this morning that we may see some surprisingly good GDP figures. You may not like it, but it's time to turn up the beta in your portfolio.

Basically ZHAO (chinese dog coin) was born, introducing a new golden era for cryptos

Attached: 574.png (736x528, 548.06K)

I believe we did bottom out already. It happened when Shiba Inu added back the zero. Went down from ATH 8800 to 700. And now it's at 1100.

>I got headlines this morning that we may see some surprisingly good GDP figures. You may not like it, but it's time to turn up the beta in your portfolio.
inflation at 9% implicitly means the GDP goes up, is everyone retarded? unless GDP increases like 12% it isn't impressive at all

And everything is priced in. If the sun ends tomorrow markets have it priced in.

I'm quite literally cumming fellas

Dumping @ 0.0120 make it happen mumus...

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 180151.png (416x113, 12.79K)

why do you guys speak in just cryptographic language?

>either black or white idk no in-between
Crypto analysis is a joke

>we'll be trading at 10k by the end of the year
2 more weeks