IExec - Usecase General

They gave the covid lovers what they wanted edition

Recent news:

>IExec released its Chest X-Ray Covid Classifier Dapp that allows anyone to detect pneumonia or Covid-19 in an X-ray image using AI and Confidential Computing

>Chainlink and IExec partnership announced

>The IExec page got a makeover iex.ec/

Attached: FYqRTOhWAAAEtiM.jpg (2140x1248, 222.19K)

meanwhile biz is swimming on memecoins lmao

finally a step forward for computing and ia web3 dapps, lets see if the chainlink partnership is just a bluff or they really pull it off

>>IExec released its Chest X-Ray Covid Classifier Dapp that allows anyone to detect pneumonia or Covid-19 in an X-ray image using AI and Confidential Computing
what the fuck does this mean? you can just input an xray and the dapp tells you what kind of pneumonia or covid you have? why hasn't this been done before

yet another company with a good project that will die when the bear market finally starts kicking

basically yeah, im pretty sure most hospitals can know what kind of sickness you have from an xray, the novelty is actually the use of ai for it

i call bullish

Attached: 162385946.png (518x442, 311.21K)

wait i didn't read that part, does this mean we finally get to have a usecase for the oracles?

Attached: 1623211933.png (600x400, 207.71K)

i never understood what the point of oracles even was

basically Oracles allow you to make interesting smart contracts with input/output to theoretically any data in the real world. Decentralized oracle networks such as Chainlink or IExec aim to give access to those data inputs/outputs with the same level of security/decentralization/game theory mechanics as the underlying tech where smart contracts reside (blockchains like Ethereum).

i think with these kind of companies they can actually move to greener pastures if the market ever fucks them in the ass, remember coldstack? they are halfway to getting rid of the crypto part and just becoming a normal company

>coldstack
the memories

i was sad when the company just crashed, seemed like a really good project on paper

hell yeah
chainlink solved the usecase for oracles ages ago, now the problem is making it mainstream-accessible

Why would I need to have my x-ray classified? I don’t give a shit if someone steals my x-ray and looks at it

>look at devs
making progress
>look at community
making dapps
>look at chart
pumping
comfy

Attached: 16530012346.png (761x446, 79.44K)

its classified as in "you know what the xray says" not classified as "no one can access it"
idiot

The “oracle problem “ means that in order to have smart contracts that involve real world information, you must trust a 3rd party along the way. This breaks trustlessness and basically renders blockchain irrelevant for the use case. If you need to trust someone you might as well use a database

There are projects that try to solve this problem. I don’t think anyone succeeded yet, lets see if iexec does it

What?

How can I profit from pneumonia?

Attached: 53csbx.jpg (300x290, 48.04K)

checked the page, looks solid
glad we're moving from the green-black crypto website aesthetic

Attached: 16530014653.png (1612x906, 1.21M)

and what's the real usecase for this?
afaik nft hospitals doesn't exist (yet)

what a shitty use case lmao, I'll just do it at my local hospital

The Any Forums RLC discord is dead, kek.

study and become a pulmonologist kek

Attached: 23.png (240x240, 92.65K)

>kidnap someone
>steal an xray machine
>infect them with pneumonia
>take lots of xrays of their abdomen in different possition and angles so it looks like different people
>edit it so it looks like different people
>make the dapp classify the xrays
>sell the results
profit

t-that's... what?

you know that hospitals could pay millions for this right?

That's literally Binance's night mode color scheme

>real use for crypto tech
>the first thing he thinks is about nfts
the absolute state of this board

at least they made it work right?

This pneumonia AI app has been released a long time ago. These french fuckers really just copy pasted someone else's project. Typical.

Attached: 1e38beb9607f098979b1f1c134321e9d.jpg (550x550, 29.22K)

EPIC TROLL!!!!

Attached: 41.jpg (342x280, 68.19K)

Good, all discord channels are parasitic and should be wiped out clean of the face of the earth
people should only interact trough linkedin KEK

proof or fake

Attached: 1656344289825s.jpg (122x125, 3.28K)

most profitable idea on this thread ngl

literally when? first time i've seen this

And that project being...?

>study
oh god imagine how empty biz would be if people actually went to college

So where would you go if you got hurt or sick in the metaverse, huh?
huh?

Attached: 2rivp0ktfms21.jpg (1080x1350, 147.49K)

source
>believemebro

Attached: 326f6918dff1259a2c3c5bf1a1ef2caa944cabd1c28cd0d2162dfd71cb349f3b_1.jpg (763x517, 33.83K)

What the fuck user, srsly go to therapy

Attached: 1602061246513.png (112x112, 14.78K)

I wish grandparents were eternal
>peach emoji
>crying emoji

>The noiler incel screams this as RLC survives 6 years of crypto bear runs