So who is this pro that predicted this?

Screencapped this. Who are you? come out

Attached: 1658647141733133.png (2272x1216, 275.35K)

28k? is this a joke

No it's not a joke. That nigger is higher than bird pussy

300w moving average. Btc has never been this low from it for this long.

that's true, but isn't that very bearish?

reversion to the mean guarantees returning to whicher n-period mean you have selected. you have created your own self-fulfilling prophecy

Bitcoin was pumped due to all the helicopter money. That has dried up. The fed raised rates again today another .75%. We are by definition in a recession. My take is people won't be buying bitcoins like during covid. I would say it is bearish. Also take note of midterms in November. After that all hell could break loose

Attached: Resized_20220727_150133.jpg (1080x1440, 695.98K)

The fed pumped all of 2017 with interest rates going up.

Attached: ba0.png (680x1121, 511.09K)

i remember seeing this chart. he unironically predicted the future

>The fed

*BTC pumped all of 2017 with interest rates going up.

Attached: 1645939714636.png (1405x1123, 507.61K)

this is pointless, everything the FED does is obvious for weeks ahead of time. nothing today was a surprise

You're basing your assumption on one variable. When people got free money they invested. Now there is no free money and we're in a recession. They won't be buying bitcoin. They will be trying to keep a float.

>My take is people won't be buying bitcoins like during covid.

No one bought bitcoin because a ton of people were jobless during Covid you dunce. The unemployment rate shot up to 14% it's fucking 3% now

You are looking at this way too childish, people having money is irrelevant, what matter are forex markets and monetary bases.

BTC can go to 100k only due to fiat devaluation, but since 1971 nations use floating prices against each other so this movements can take time since they tend to be forced on the usd and usd debt crisis until the last minute.

Do you really think people had extra money in 2017?

BTC fees were llike 30 usd per tx for two months.

Attached: 1658950210960422.jpg (500x294, 35.51K)

>pro
And if it dumped you'd have said what? Probability was much higher for a dump. This was a scam pump. You can't predict scam pumps. The only reason it was "bullish" at all was because 75bp was priced in. Had the fed said 100, it would have dumped.

Attached: 6BB89262-E5F7-454A-B231-5094F0AE6EAB.jpg (1242x1126, 566.32K)

The Federal government gave out $800 a week u employment and then the state added unemployment on top of that. Look it up. People didn't want to work cause they were making more not working. Are you in highschool?

Childish.. if you want I could use a Laplace transform to correlate what ever outcome I desired. I'm looking at it from a very simple standpoint. I don't like over complicating things. If btc isn't being bought the value will go down. No demand = a lower value. No demand because the current state of this country is not conducive for investing in fairy coins that just tanked 75%

i didnt predict this you retard

We're gonna go beyond 29k. We're gonna 36k, fill the CME gap, then collapse back down. Then the bull run starts in earnest.

It was me :)
Its all going according to plan Mr. Durden

I didn't say you said you called yourself a pro, you fucking illiterate retard. Mother fucking clearly you asked who it was. I'm saying they got lucky because TA was pointing down. Had the fed said 100bp, it would have crashed.

The stock market stopped react to rate hikes because it has already reached the floor.