Seriously though, what the fuck as been with legendary Pokemon these last few gens?

Seriously though, what the fuck as been with legendary Pokemon these last few gens?
These don't look like seperate Pokemon, they look like the same Pokemon but in seperate forms.

Attached: boxed.png (732x720, 965.91K)

So do the legendaries from Gen 2, 3, 5 and 7, you absolute retard with long-term memory loss apparently

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 308.43K)

retard

>2
No
>3
No

take your meds and make a better post next time

In all fairness, with the S/V ones, I think that's the point. One looks like an actual legendary and the other looks like a robot that was designed to mimic that legendary.

>2
>3
>7
No.

No he's right, you're just a retard.

>2
A brid and a dragon
>3
A dinosaur and a whale
>5
Two very different looking dragons which in lore were once the same dragon, so it has an excuse
>Gen 7
A lion and a fucking bat

No user, you were the retard

Honestly, it would be cool if they'd actually lean into that idea. Like if Zacian and Zamazenta were the same Wolf Pokemon with different items, or if Koraidon and Miraidon are past/future forms of the same Pokemon, or Miraidon is an artificial rereation of Koraidon or something along those lines
I highly doubt GF is that clever, but it would be neat

I get what OP means, yeah previous gen legendaries had the same face (i.e. gen 4 and gen 7) but their bodies mostly looked different (exempting gen 5, but they canonically used to be fused).

>anons not counting Gen 7
They're part of the same evolutionary line.

>Red thing
>Blue thing
>Throw loads of unnecessary crap on it

Here's your new legendaries bros

Nope.

Say that to:

Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina

And even so the Tao Trio makes sense because they're ONE being divided in 3.

>2, 3, 4, 6, and 7

damn you're either bitter, blind, or both. The only one I can somewhat give you is 5. 1 doesn't count because legends weren't the focal point yet.

animating bones very hard

Those new legendaries are fucking awful

I'm fairly sure the red dragon is gonna be either Fire or Fighting. Gimmie the electric sky dragon.

Why revisionists are always so braindead? All box legendaries and mythicals before SWSH had a certain degree of iconic imagery that let them stand out from the rest, whether it would be their direct design, their function in the ecosystem, their backstory or simply the habitat where you normally find them.

I do concede that starting from Gen 6, legendary designs start to get a little overdesigned but not as blandly as say, fucking Eternaturd or his weapon-dog/nemesis with no personality and hardly any staying presence. I just hope these new legendaries don't suffer from the same lack of focus or personality from the previous Gen.

Pokemon designs Gen 3 onwards have been retarded as fuck.

>Dialga
>Palkia
>Giratina
>The same

The hell are you talking about?

People are going to want to fuck the shit out those two legendaries, they fit the furry aesthetic to a T.

Masuda's exit from Game Freak probably preluded a lot of new blood coming in, which considering that pokemon's japanese fanbase constitutes of at least 30% furfags means that a lot of japanese twitter furries got in.

But they don't look like that.