How the FUCK do i stop stuttering

how the FUCK do i stop stuttering

Attached: 1657576469821.jpg (400x396, 36.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xEQPMinkHIE
youtube.com/watch?v=X6bVj-nTkiU
youtube.com/watch?v=HjvCxWKJCS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Magnesium, Ashwagandha and heavy lifting

l-l-l-lol

Knock yourself in the head for 2 hours until it stops.

kek

just give up

open up a presidential speech and recite it in front of your mirror

Marijuana should help

Speech therapy you t-t-tardo

stop sucking dick

Unironically 5g mushrooms in total darkness with the intention to stop stuttering.
youtu.be/xEQPMinkHIE

*5g dry, 50g wet

One more reason to try it. Fuck, still i don't want to have a bad trip and become a full faggot or schizo.

Have you tried making speeches alone in your room?
Here, practice this until you can do it flawlessly, then move on to another:
youtube.com/watch?v=X6bVj-nTkiU

You'll be alright user, just get a friend to trip sit you.

Take shrooms or something, fag.

youre already a schizo user just for being alive and a male, youre just missing the knowledge

Hahahaha nigga just say the words haha youtube.com/watch?v=HjvCxWKJCS8

Attached: 2hboemuxams11.jpg (500x349, 26.35K)

get your parents to stop saying "he has a stutter" and stop using that wording yourself also. try thinking "i do not have a stutter". I got that advice from a book called "Psycho-Cybernetics"

>get your parents to stop saying "he has a stutter" and stop using that wording yourself also. try thinking "i do not have a stutter". I got that advice from a book called "Psycho-Cybernetics"
kek this really helps. once I'm surrounded of other guys who stutter my stutter begins to worsen. also when I started dating it went away. just chillax my fren and become confident in yourself.

>friend
>sadfrog.jpg

Well, that's true, years of Any Forums made some stuff irreversible.

The magic answer to your question is you start drinking your urine. Start looking up urine therapy videos. Cures fucking everything. Your urine is not waste like we’ve been lied to but ultra filtered blood plasma. I un-fucked myself from a lot of bad issues when I basically did urine therapy as a last result. Now I use my urine for any issue.

>cut myself and bleeding?
Pour my urine on it

>rash?
Rub my urine on the rash

>anxiety? Heart palpitations? Panic attacks?
Drink my urine.

Based watersports shaman

Mushrooms. There's a documentary on amazon about some rich guy that studies and grows mushrooms for medicinal purposes. He says he had a stutter since childhood and it was cured the first time he did mushrooms and confronted his inner self and reprogrammed his subconscious to stop stuttering

Based, law of attraction works too. Try mushrooms, it's like pouring jet fuel on the intention.