Life is a joke

>Be me
>Be ugly fat boy all my life
>No women, want them
>Become Chad from weights, carnivore diet, semen retention
>Gets tons of attention from Women but I hate them now.

There is no escape from this hell is there? TLDR, always wanted women, Now I get them but I don't want them. They're just shallow niggers it seems and sex is 4/10 at best it seems. I always feel guilty and weak after I nut.

How do I find any happiness bros?

Attached: 1658596872091072.jpg (1258x437, 220.27K)

The home looks kinda cozy, but forget the second and third one.

Search for God, user.

date the ugly chick that liked you before you became chad

>but forget the second and third one
Nein.

Attached: 1646566481516.jpg (1015x631, 53.18K)

This. She's waiting, user.

>muh semen retention
>muh MAGICKAL SEMEN
>muh SEMEEEEN

Have you tried it? It make absolute sense that mental strength would allow you to ascertain higher levels of success. Waking up earlier, better focus etc. You sound jealous and probably smell like jizz. Sad. Bet you have long hair and love LSD too. Zombie NPC.

I don't feel anything for any woman as it is. They're all boring and annoying as fuck. They just bitch and want money.

i am in a similar situation. During my teenage years i lived hell due to acne. I was also poor as fuck during my early 20s. I was a nobody to most people. Most people and specially femoids are subhumans to me.

Attached: 1634531293076.png (1122x817, 631.77K)

idk OP I never really cared for women(or men) I have had sex and it was overrated. It's seems funny to me that most people place so much importance to it. I just go with the flow. Getting high and watching movies, snowboarding the mountains or even a road trip with friends is more meaningful to me.

A Chad wouldn't be complaining.

Life is a joke
>Be me
>Be tall and handsome all my life
>too many women, sick of them
Same result.

There's no sensitive way to say it on Any Forums but I think you might be gay, bro

checked, have you tried finding the better ones out there?

>It make absolute sense that mental strength would allow you to ascertain higher levels of success

last time I did nofap for 3 weeks I went on a date with this chick and my boner just kept popping up. Was annoying and awkward. Guess I need to retain longer so I lose complete penile function

>probably smell like jizz
>have long hair
>love LSD
kek thats me, also me
>have gf I bang all the time
>6 figs job
>living the life

semen retention is a joke
beta boi under 6' cope

Aka placebo lmao

EVERY ONE OF US HAS HEARD THE CALL
BROTHERS OF TRUE METAL PROUD AND STANDING TALL

Attached: 2CF8A4E4-0FB2-4F70-9345-A490BD957438.jpg (1425x1425, 309.09K)

I feel you, OP. Although in a different way and I’m not chad.
I felt like I was missing out early 20s. Was super jelly of friends who got laid. Started working out, fixed my daily routine and got a stable income.
Had more than a couple opportunities to get laid since, even some 7/10. At first i sperged out but when I became aware of what was going on I was so disgusted by women that I just want to be left alone now.
Am wizard now and it doesn’t fucking bother me.

Forget about women, OP. Do what you like most!

Life is a joke indeed.
All they care about is your shoulders and your cock size.
Literal animals stuck in 10000 bc.
You know what you should do?
Punish them.
Keep pretending you love em.
Shoot ur nut inside them.
Then BOUNCE.
If you dont do it some nigger will.
Punish women.
Punish them until the entire system collapses from shitty single mother societies. Crash this disgusting jewish state one step at a time.

I don't think that are any better ones really if you think long term. Maybe they get sane in the brain after their menopause... but then they're old and ugly. Being alone has done me very well though.

Threads like this make me appreciate my choices.

>Gets tons of attention from Women but I hate them now.
you forgot the most important part, fixing your own issues UwU
you only did the easiest part which is the physical transformation. but deep down you're still that ugly fat boy who doesnt like himself. if you were at peace you wouldn't hate them