Learn to code was not a meme

>work in a non-technical job with many programmers
>they openly whine about wanting to be paid more
>they threaten to leave if they don't get to work remotely
>they spend so much time playing online games at work
>they do whatever the fuck they want
>they could work in any other number of companies
>company desperate to hire more of them

Meanwhile I'm in a job requiring social skills but I'm an ugly loser.

Attached: 1628349406351.jpg (300x168, 7.13K)

what the fuck is it that programmers do that cannot be automated by AI and requires whiney jeets and woke sissies to be hired?

>wanting to spend your life being a code monkey, sitting in front of a computer with other autistic incels
soul crushing

Yep had a chat with some hiring lead, what came out of it is that they're the only profiles that can afford to be demanding and arrogant without backlash.
I'm starting to think I fucked up.
Yuropoor was so far behind the US on this one so I didn't bother making a career out of it but it's catching up.

absolutely nothing. they're not skilled workers. all of their work is documented in source code. their work has been infantilized to the lowest common denominator with containerized development environments, CI/CD pipelines, version control, 85 IQ nigger frameworks, etc. and it's only a matter of time before the market saturates and wages come back to reality. ask yourself why devs in other first world, english speaking countries make a fraction of what US devs make.

programmers make spaghetti code and shitty products that require other coders to integrate into their shitty products and keep it going. I know someone who works multiple front end jobs at the same time. Literally making doctor income to code menus for apps that make no profit.

I literally cannot fathom how it's not a massive bubble

Attached: 1657860383930.jpg (1024x820, 50.44K)

it's the top of the bubble, tech wage bubble that is, i retired a millionaire back in nov

Who do you think writes the automation. This is why we get paid to do what we do. You are idiots, all of you, you don't understand how anything whatsoever works and we do and we've gamed it.

Attached: 1351493500229.png (415x295, 246.19K)

Because retarded companies always try to get away hiring pajeets and spaghettitrannies.
After they notice that everything sucks and nothing is scalable, they have to pay actual humans to remake everything.

t. Software engineer

>why devs in other first world, english speaking countries make a fraction of what US devs make.
If you want to be a dev in US, you're pretty much always required to be living in places like cali.
And the living fees there are inflated as fuck so ofc the pay has to adjust. But after paying your local jews for your health insurance?
You're not making anything.

>ask yourself why devs in other first world, english speaking countries make a fraction of what US devs make.
Because almost all serious tech companies are in America, therefore most of the wealth they generate stays here. Maybe if yuropoor governments weren't so hostile to businesses and profit and innovation they could join the party. Also it turns out legally requiring 12 weeks of paid vacation and two years of maternity leave and all the other perks yuros brag about comes out of your bottom line.

ill explain how this works.

I own a restaurant. The restaurant blows up oh shit its time to open other locations. Oh shit those locations are blowing up I need to hire a ton of people now. Boom now I have a company of chain restaurants. Well fuck now I have to make sure that everyone can order on their phone because the easier it is for my customer to order the more likely they are to pick me over other restaurants that don't have mobile ordering.

Need someone who can make an app for both android and iphones. Enter programmer/code monkey/app developer. It doesnt matter how absurd the asking price is going to be from this programmer, I will be able to make that money back times 1 million. The sooner I release this app for my restaurant chains the better. Every second that goes by that I don't have an app for my chain restaurants im losing out on orders and potential customers.

Also whatever the asking price for this one programmer will still be cheaper than going through like an actually company that makes software/programs. The demand for individual programmers like this is obviously there but what isn't there is alot of individuals with this skillset so that's why they get to dictate not only their price but work conditions.

>Maybe if yuropoor governments weren't so hostile to businesses and profit and innovation they could join the party.
you mean basic safeguards around privacy, like GDPR, which make filthy disgusting kikes like jewgle seethe and cry anuddah shoah? browser fingerprinting, advertising, and data analytics aren't innovation -- they're a symptom of the state of contemporary capitalism.

Europeans know they are a colony of the US and NATO, the only ones that seethe and call for war drums are the Baltoids and Polish faggots.

owning d0b0 doesnt count

Working as a Squid Dev is fucking awesome and a day come true.

You've nailed it and made them look trash

Dude i'm a college drop out in computer science and last year i made more money that i know what to do with it,working from home.

Most of the time i watch tv,play video games,shitpost here or go out with my GF.

I don't how long this will last but yes coding pays off.

Modern programmers are copy-paste kidlets yes. It's the innovative goyim who can efficiently code a complex algorithm to generate or process sets of data in a few lines of code for specific abstract functions which are the good ones. Anyone who's using node.js or react or some other kidlet scripting language is not in the camp of good ones, which is 95% of them. Management has no clue.

But why the fuck do they pay them American minimum wages instead of 30 cents an hour like its normal?

And when your company fires you for wrecking a $10M project with that kind of ignorance they hire me at twice your salary to fix it.

>tfw I chose mechanical engineering

Attached: 7C66F1A3-A76E-4638-AFF4-C5D156FE7F1F.png (267x290, 115.8K)

every programmer ive ever met was a neurotic mess
nearly antisocial, even

For a newb, should I just learn python?

Attached: DF3B7360-B307-468B-B93D-9616534CF934.jpg (1116x997, 450.07K)

Just left my job as a software developer in europoor...
How do I get a juicy contract working remotely for a US company?