AMATEUR HOUR'S OVER

You think that your favorite token's VC scam is impressive? You are like a little baby. Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0kz5vEqdaSc

Attached: 1658942683028067.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stupid sandnogs

lol how do you get out once you're inside

Make it below ground in the earth and call it the chasm. There, we are literally in hell now.

Would be legit without the batshit mirrored glass facade. Considering converting, giving up gay sex for.

I like it desu

wtf i dont understand

really shows the kind of hoops you have to jump through to design a city without cars
>a train going 850km/h down a 170km/h line 200 meters across

How much longer do you think cities have existed than cars, user?
It is neat. At least someone is trying.

it's two mirrored walls 200meters apart and taller then the empire state building, 170km long. and they're going to build a city inside it. what's so hard to understand.

Looks like dystopian hell

well why does there have to be walls and why does there have to be a uniform height, and is it basically all artificial light during the 'daytime' and then who controls the light cycles

Why?

i assume its an environmental thing to reduce cooling costs hence why the walls are mirrored. they seem to be building it in a desert and i guess this lets you walk outside your house without your blood boiling in the blaze of the sweltering sun.

i don't know if this city is even physically possible. i'm curious to see their price estimate on what they think it will cost to build it

nice science fiction but it will never work

"to protect and enhance nature"
"to provide a healthier and more sustainable quality of life"

Attached: confused-young-businesswoman-shrugs-her-shoulders-in-a-clueless-gesture.jpg (1200x642, 57.69K)

>How much longer do you think cities have existed than cars, user?
i just looked it up, london was the largest city on earth before henry ford blessed humanity with the glorious model-t ushering in the age of the automobile. 6.6 million people. the average speed of a horse drawn carriage is 0.6miles per hour. i don't know how they did it lol

It's not supposed to. It's supposed to collect investment capital and make it disappear.

>Saudi Arabia aims to complete the first section of Neom by 2025.[2][3] The project has an estimated cost of $500 billion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neom

>Plans call for robots to perform functions such as security, logistics, home delivery, and caregiving
>it will operate independently from the “existing governmental framework” with its own tax and labor laws and an "autonomous judicial system."
>Neom plans[52] for 6,500 hectares (16,000 acres) of the surrounding land to become agricultural fields, and to rely heavily on genetically engineered crops
>flying cars, robot maids, dinosaur robots, and a giant artificial moon

sounds nightmarish desu but ok

The point is to preserve nature as much as possible.

This is going to make for one enormous ghost city.