It's so unreal. If this were any other projects, this would have x10'd this quarter already

It's so unreal. If this were any other projects, this would have x10'd this quarter already.

Attached: 1637164177253.jpg (823x380, 46.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uxF4Q6_glY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what happens when judaism reaches critical mass.

oy vey what a lineup of the worlds most scheming heebs

these are the (((people))) link marines worship

>worship
I think you're getting 'worship' mixed up with 'invest in' there, kid

>Eric Schmidt
Advisor to the project. Of course he would be there, this isnt even news.
>Sam Bankman Fraud
An actual glownigger who got memed by the Feds into being a crypto bigshot. Not surprised that he is at a conference for crypto.
>Johnathan Ehrenfeld Sole
The only person of note in this list, and thats exclusively because of his connections to SWIFT. I have never heard his name before today, and LINK has been involved with SWIFT for a long time now.

Im not fudding, im just explaining why the price didn’t move. Nobody cares until JP Morgan publicly spins up a node, and market buys 50,000,000 LINK.

you should read "the little boy who cried wolf". you may learn something about this.

>im just explaining why the price didn’t move
I disagree. I think the Link project is being kept quiet in the media on purpose. I don't think it's a bad thing at all and I don;t care about the price because I'm never selling. I do think it's intentional and they could easily make the token value moon if they wanted. It's all going to unfold exactly as the team has planned and I'm enjoying every minute of watching it.

but Infura did spin up a node and is majority owned by JPM

Attached: 1650977409597.gif (300x224, 3.46M)

>vitalik not even invited

cant stop keking on the cringe blue parser being excluded again (as it happened to him in high school)

Maybe if you linkies weren’t so smug and spent all your time fudding redditors out of buying link you wouldn’t be in this spot where literally nothing will every pump your coin again because it’s reputation is ruined.

Congrats on destroying your own wealth linkies

Attached: D59EA692-937D-4B79-A928-D57719570356.jpg (248x233, 8.49K)

thats right, in world of warcraft sergey was much better and in a better guild and vitalik is still mad

Wake me up when they get a real speaker like Charles Hoskinson

At least we are back at $6.66. Lol. Lmao even.

Attached: 06284647-69CC-490C-8AC6-920E5FFC89E0.jpg (1242x1450, 196.19K)

>I have never heard his name before today, and LINK has been involved with SWIFT for a long time now.
he did an interview with sergey a few months ago iirc

back then sergey was dabbing on his warlock main in WoW as well

a year ago actually
youtube.com/watch?v=1uxF4Q6_glY

>Burnout boomer CEO of a simple search engine company
>talentless kike financier parasite who knows nothing about tech
>literally who?

If PowerPoint presentations were so inherently valuable TEDtalks would be the wealthiest conglomerate on the planet ..