"tell us about a time you help a customer and what you did in detail to help them?"

>"tell us about a time you help a customer and what you did in detail to help them?"
>"how did you overcome a hardship? tell us of an example and give us as much detail as possible"
what do you HR cuckloids want me to say to this shit? i am hungry and will do whatever i need to do for the job but i can't answer impossible questions, just fucking give me the job assholes

Attached: 1650982224118.png (753x735, 429.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWCGs27_xPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can bullshit your way out of of these then it is okay for you to starve

My favorite is
>Why do you wish to join our company?
Because i need to pay rent and i don't want to starve, wtf kind of answer do you expect

it's a humiliation ritual.

if you're really that pathetic you can't think of any situation in your life where you've done this then just lie you fucking retard

HR people are dumb

how do i bullshit my way through their hoops?

what lies do i tell them to give them the answers they want?

i need solutions here user

just costanza the interview. they're looking to separate those who are suited to following orders and those who are instead suited to giving them.
youtube.com/watch?v=vWCGs27_xPI

im assuming youre applying to minimum wage retail jobs. if you're too stupid to fabricate a believable story to these VERY SIMPLE questions, you deserve to starve.

Time I helped a customer: I stabbed a woman in her pregnant belly until she fucking died. How I overcame hardship: I fucking stabbed a pregnant fucking bitch in her belly until she afucking adied

i'm not, you projecting faggot. i'm trying to get into IT/sysadmin jobs but the applications want me to answer this inane shit. i don't give a fuck about people or if they get what they want so what the fuck do i tell them

just google an answer dude, that's what they did to come up with those questions.

Literally make up a story they can't check it anyway

>Tell us about your biggest weakness

We shouldn’t have to live this way

Fuck HR.

Yet these parasites are the gateways to employment... Anyway, Unless the HR are dumber than average (and in this case not getting hired is dodging a bullet) there is no bd answer. They just want an answer on the spot

some example: help a customer, I listened to their issue, pointed them to the helppage whatrever and babywalked them until their issue is solved. hardship: I was stuck for 4 hours on Margit the Fell in Elden ring, so Looked for the solution on the internet/ started to grind like a retard/ persevered until I learned the pattern by heart, etc...

Whatever floats your boat I guess

Prepare yourself for the "tell us about 2 qualities and default of yours", for this one think ahead of answers, be honest and don't tell shit like "too perfectionist"-desu

Godspeed user

Attached: 656.png (429x536, 165.83K)

Honesty is the best policy (for this case)

>still can't fabricate a believable story to this very simple question
it's an autism test in disguise and you failed

Attached: 87a.jpg (1140x1128, 1.1M)

kys for justifying retarded interviews. Waste of space

they want to hear about a situation like this you were in, what actions you took to fix it, and the results of what happened.

it's totally fine to make shit up or grossly embellish your story

simple i don't help customers as the customer neither hired me pays my bills or will ever promote me
i strictly help the companies bottomline, but do so will making the customer happy
proceed to tell some bullshit story where you deescalated an aggressive customer from smashing the store to the happiness of other attending patrons
how did you overcame hardship: i was born a man in a womans body in a small close minded town
common op you know the answer to this with HR always trannymax for gains

I wonder if all those retarded HR questions are a burger thing, I've never been asked all those stereotypical questions here in Europe. Rarely asked about my biggest weaknesses but that was the worst of it.