Can anyone redpill me on ICP?

Look. Forget the price action and the VC dump bullshit.

What are the actual negatives of ICP vs it’s usefulness?
From what i have read, ICP is actually building ALREADY useful tech, and it already can be used today.

What are the real negatives of ICP that i am missing (other than muh -99% muh vc 3 cents shit)

Please help because the more i read about ICP the more i am becoming convinced it is the only crypto i should buy.

Attached: 9C370F32-8D71-42AC-B7DB-CF6A9EB1390E.jpg (2048x1152, 481.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/19FUI2vM4VmL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a jew scam. Just buy ETH

i thought jews hate ICP (bankman-fried)

they can't say anything bad about icp , fudders here are insecure avax holders , sbf tribe , and people who bought high

That would have explained why it dumped 90% but it dumped 99% which can't be done by a smear campaign or shorting. ICPtards need a boogeyman and Sam is an easy pick because everyone (rightfully) hates him but he is not the reason why ICP is a failure.

no in between with ICP
if you're in your 20s you should go all in
if not, should probably allocate a small portion of your portfolio to it

t. 22y/o with 5k icp

I'll raise you

Attached: 1622043474137.jpg (1280x720, 120.86K)

You have great taste in cars so I'll give you a real Protip : ETH will pump hard next month and dump instantly after the merge. Plan accordingly

The only negative thing I can think of is that ICP is not very decentralized. You need special servers to host a node, these servers are only given out by Dfinity. Also you need special software, which is also only given out by Dfinity.
Other than that it is the most advanced blockchain so far.

if you buy enough you get her when it moons

Attached: 1643657254261.jpg (512x768, 50.15K)

Fuck, she really is perfection. She probably will recite mathematical proofs while you pound her out. What else could you possibly want in life (besides pic attached sex wrestling tomboy)?

Attached: 1657905446816.jpg (1080x1080, 108.48K)

Badlands, which is coming soon (tm), will completely obliterate any argument that ICP is centralized. Besides, complete and total decentralization is not ideal for management and technological rollout.

see picrel
t. icp holder

Attached: 14672613263189832.jpg (477x596, 53.28K)

i wanna wrassle

They need to solve the issue of atomicity for transacting between subnets. That's been unsolved since inception

There's no plan for badlands release whatsoever...

That's a fine Ferrari. Everyone should aspire to get one instead of some shitty Japanese manufactured car

Ser, it is meaning the Internet Computing Prowidings...
If you are interested in switching your prowidings to a cheaper prowidings than your current prowidings then you are getting free ringding each month.
You should buy it today ser.

Attached: Good Ewening ser.jpg (480x360, 18.13K)

vocaroo.com/19FUI2vM4VmL

Nodes will go down when ICP dumps further. Why operate a node when you can't even get minimum wage? Unlike BTC or ETH, ICP is the only token on the market that actually NEEDS a higher price to keep the chain operational.

>tomboys

Attached: puke.webm (660x720, 850.59K)

holy fucking kek
this is the best post on all of Any Forums

There are women who unironically love to do this with their partner.

Trumpwrong.gif

Get your T levels checked.

Attached: 053c5601cde16e8e9c74bc21752582e0.jpg (850x478, 78.54K)