Yes, I graduated from Harvard. How would you tell?

>Yes, I graduated from Harvard. How would you tell?

Attached: maccas_counter_770.jpg (770x513, 36.88K)

I want mcdonalds now
Haven't had one in months
only thing is the meals are 50/50. Sometimes the slop taste good or sometimes it taste like actual plastic

the governor of my state got a phd from MIT and chose to work at his family's hardware store over taking a professorship at harvard. that's old, old, old money shit.

Hardware store seems comfy, professorship is generally uncomfy

Reminds me of that Peter Schiff video where he goes around asking bartenders and waiters what their education is and most of them had at least a bachelor's diploma.

The best mcd menu I've ever tasted is their chicken porridge in Indonesia & prosperity burger in Singapore

>singapore
>expertly assembled prosperity burger gently handed to you by a servile, smiling little chinkwoman
>america
>undercooked goyslop shoved in your hand by a scowling negroe teenager who stinks of niggerjuana

I don't have a degree, I spent my 20's on unemployment bucks in Pattaya

Now I cumulate two WFH jobs earning 3200 EUR net per month in Romania

I'm wealthier than my old friends who are code monkeys in UK

one even lost 20K euros on LUNA when I made 30K euros on BTC

kys tranny

You're Asian

double quarter pounder uses fresh meat and it tastes very good. i almost want to place it at wendy's tier. but it's sacrilege. also their coke is supposed to be the BEST version of fountain coca cola you will ever drink. i tend to get seltzer, because their seltzer is incredible.

anti-shill proof faggot n*gger etc etc.

No one with a half-useful college degree works at fucking MacDonalds

theyve been doing decent hiring basketball americans. honestly have been having good interactions with them when im getting service. it baffles me they aren't as cunty as they appear online.

I tried applying in these places and supermarket chains as a joke and they rejected me.
T. History major (You have an easier time getting a consultant job than a fast food worker)

Attached: B563429A-7EBA-45EF-BAF9-53DDE2F09492.jpg (735x413, 40.3K)

Our HR hires any non-art uni degree and even dropout for average office jobs since they are usually better than what the market has to offer.

i have an art degree. i can't get any jobs at all. pretty much forced to trade crypto now.

you mean real life isn't like your mongolian basket weaving forum? Damn that's crazy

i live near the ghetto (trenton nj) and they've been sloppy and rude as hell in the ~5 times a year i get fast food.

>have art degree
>also have coding background
>tech /VFX supervisor positions
>each employer is sucking me off to even get on permanent basis

its not about what You have user, its about what you -need- to have in addition to be useful.

What's to stop me from living in philippines but working remotely for a company in the US? Get paid like $1k a week and live like a king in a 3rd world country?

Why not join the Secret Agent program instead of joining McD? As a Harvard grad, you've a high chance of making it there

It’s kind of a dead end but a lot of waiters and bartenders make more than me as a low level office droid

the art degree is useless, you're only getting hired because of the coding.

That's basically it. And blockchain is the real deal that gives decentralization and freedom of work globally

Attached: sbroef6.png (693x496, 42.48K)

I've coding experience and I'm looking to start learning Rust at Secret University. It7s a cool little blockchain world.

Attached: s1b61256676cc5d52d31b33233c376ea0--cartoon-dog-creative-people.jpg (500x500, 25.06K)

fyi. im not racist because of Any Forums. im racist because of shitty attitudes i see across social media, and actual interactions ive had with black people being violent or disrespectful toward me.

this is true, but the core problem is that in order to pay my college debt, I need to work 8~10 hrs a day. im paying 1100/mo in principle and interest. there's virtually little time to study accessory hard skills. and even if so; a commercially viable and appealing art style is not a guarantee. I can still be a failure of an artist(i am). and on top of that, i have a crushed soul over it, i have no more willpower to share work on social media. no more power to continue to path out a career in art. i have killed virtually all opportunities i've had, and been left bagholding a worthless possession. now all i can do is become passionate about money and investing and live my life. maybe when distractions are gone and all things are settled down i can take up painting for art's sake.