RUSSIA & CHINA LAUNCHING THEIR OWN CURRENCY THE US IS DONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 11.00.33 AM.png (819x507, 102.21K)

backed by international realism. That cant work by design doofus

I don’t want to buy any Russian or Chinese products because I don’t want my things to explode

anything that at least has the potential to fuck the US financial hegemony is a step in the right direction

BRICS is a marketing term. Do you really believe that China, Russia and India can cooperate successfully?

>new fiat coin backed by communist countries
What could go wrong?

This shit will never see the light of the day. A basket of currency means they all agree on the weighing and they will become buttmad at each others the moment China begins to devalue its currency to maintain export or when a shithole like Brazil or Turkey tries to print away its deficit while a country like Saudi Arabia or South Africa needs to import basically everything that isn't a commodity (and so benefits from a stronger currency).

The euro already barely works despite countries with very similar economies, standards of living and strong political goodwill, now imagine chinks and jeets or saudi and turks trying to get along, especially when they're all accustomed to be autocrats.

Attached: B9730030818Z.1_20220220215348_000+G01JU47JA.2-0.jpg (856x482, 47.17K)

>trusting Russians and Chinese

hahaha no

>based on the basket of currencies
So basically BRICS version of SDR. Would probably be better than SDR but not exactly USD killer

hey look I posted le epic orangerino swamperino drainerino

>trusting US and EU
Ooops all of your money was just straight up stolen. Wait hold on according to CNN that's because you're evil, so it's okay.

based and most-likelypilled

On XRPL.

Attached: C23F99C3-CECB-41E2-B6E5-DF121D534408.png (600x473, 603.21K)

>I don’t want to buy any Chinese products
nice b8 m8

XRPL is public, more probable they use a private sidechain

I sleep

And indians. And brasilians. La crem de la crem

So why are you laughing, retard?

Yes

Cope, dumb burger
Pax Americana is over

Most products you use are already produced in China or India. Boomers moved production there for short term profits with zero care for the fact that they were throwing away their economic hegemony

what is a fork? What is open source? Did the UAE banks buy stellar XLM back in 2017? No they forked it. Welcome to crypto retards.

You won't be able to buy shit from China, go watch your savings erode in purchasing power.
Fun Fact, the BRICS currency will be backed by gold. BRICS are returning to the gold standard.

What is gold? What is a gold standard?
The new BRICS currency will be backed by Russian Oil, Gas, Gold and rare metals.

The only weapon the west has is more money printing.