GTrade/GNS General

gTrade is a one of a kind synthetic leverage dex that allows you to trade with leverage as low as 4x and as high as 1000X (forex only for 1000x).

>No KYC
>The most crypto pairs of any lev dex
>Stocks
>Forex
>Up to 150X on crypto
>Up to 1000X on forex
>No Scamwicks (you know when binance or FTX have random wicks that seem to always somehow liquidate you just perfectly? GNS uses a proprietary link oracle network that takes the median of 7 price feeds and then filters out the outliers).
>Funding fee farming
>10% DAI yield from staking (not from ponzinomics), has been as high as 50%
>20-30% GNS/DAI staking (again not from ponzinomics)
>Cheaper fees than any competitors
>P/E of about 10 (many of the few actual revenue producing cryptos are in the 1000s)
>Supports SL & TP & limit/stop orders
>High liquidity efficiency, low price impact
>cheap & fast transactions...

Future advantages
>Mulitchain soon
>Single Sided Staking soon (no impermanent loss)

Attached: 1658857219417574.jpg (1680x1120, 433.03K)

Where do you guys get the liquidity from for 1000x leverage?

Hi, it's me Robert.

The dai pool is highly liquidity efficient and coupled with OI limits allows 1000x leverage with 900% allowable win.

From the DAI vault, which acts a sort of central reserve for all pairs. Since GNS uses synthetics (i.e. you're not actually trading the underlying assets, but instead trading theoretical representatives of those assets), you don't need specific pools for each pair. Therefore, you can trade WAY more pairs and volume with that single DAI pool which pays out or gets added to depending on whether or not trades win or lose (respectively).

Attached: photo_2022-07-27 09.58.46.jpg (1027x1280, 126.67K)

Will this matter if he's ready to do zkevm? According to polygon it's a relatively smooth process to port over and seb already had some discussions with them.

I still can't wrap my head why seb keeps rejecting the idea of gtrade providing dedicated RPC to users.

>Pay 2k/mo to high end RPC
>Filter the RPC calls so only gtrade calls get accepted (else rejected)
>UX improved tremendously
>Users no longer have stuck transactions
>Users no longer have unsynchronized trade experiences
>No longer have 'button can't be pressed' problems
>No longer have 'I can't close trades' problems
>No longer have 'I can't unstake' problems

why? This alone should remove 80% of problems

Just asked Seb. He says theres no way to filter RPC calls and he thinks it could still be spammed.

the platform stability has improved greatly
we haven't seen a stress test in awhile but still i have not had problems interacting with the platform at all

also Seb is migrating this to arbitrum (i believe that is still on the roadmap)
i will forever shill this to be ported to KDA also
if gains manages to get on KDA before any other leveraged dex then it will have cemented its position as the defacto degen platform.

Welp I just edited the post
>Will this matter if he's ready to do zkevm?
Even with l2 there will always be the possibility of RPC problem.

GMX also has RPC problem, although not as severe as Polygon.
I also tried Tigris (on arbi), and also experienced some RPC problems several days ago.
Also used to use Harmony one, also experienced RPC problem there

The bottom line is: You just can't depend on free & public RPC. Especially on platform with strict timing constraint like gtrade

>theres no way to filter RPC calls
Maybe he tried to call the wrong provider?
Used to use Quicknode & Chainstacks last bullrun, they offers customizable RPC, starting at around $2000++

Interesting, thanks. I'm sharing this with Seb now.

>migrating this to arbitrum
Migrating to arbitrum won't resolve the RPC problem, once you have big enough userbase on a chain there will be problems with public RPC there

Same with KDA.

>Maybe he tried to call the wrong provider?
>Used to use Quicknode & Chainstacks last bullrun, they offers customizable RPC, starting at around $2000++
Do those RPCs let you filter out addresses (out of the box)?

Just say that you want to buy the enterprise solution right off the bat so they will connect you with their engineer immediately.
From my experience, Quicknode performance is faster but their support (sales) is kind of retarded & slow (especially if you're not in the US timezone). Chainstack's support is much better,

>Do those RPCs let you filter out addresses (out of the box)?
Do you mean IP address? Then yes.
Do you mean wallet address? Don't know, but I do know they provide filtering RPC calls methods out of the box (on the enterprise solution). So technically filtering addresses should be feasible.

Dick here.

What's the current theory of SSS? It used to be something like 6 percent which is kinda laughable tho... now with seb saying it's going to be bigger what are some numbers we can crunch?

too many unknowns to provide a good APR estimate
it is determined by
- volume on platform
- proportion of tokens locked up
- price of token (market supply vs demand)
but you all understand implications of each of these
if we get 2% apy but the GayFarm hits $50 by EOY i would still be fairly comfy
as long as no more luna shit happens and the Dai vault gets back to making GNS deflationary

Thnx, good to know.

Bros I'm hitting those KPIs so hard right now. Just hit my zoom quotas and I'm in a total state of laser focused flow.

whats the gns keklet stack bros?

keklet is probably about 3K.

whatever will make you kek divided by $50
as GayFarm is going to $50

This coin will fail solely based on its shitty name