If your so smart, why aren't you rich?

If your so smart, why aren't you rich?

Attached: 1591653981657.jpg (1100x1007, 99.47K)

*you're

I'm waiting for the next bullrun to make it

Attached: 439826423.png (728x710, 767.12K)

Because the holocaust never happened.

because i'am lazy

But I am, I have heavy lonesome bags of xrp

but I am rich
I'm trying to go from rich to wealthy

Attached: 1650411066551.jpg (819x783, 123.23K)

Because good thing takes time, user.

And as I'm 35 this year, I believe my time will come next year.

Attached: 1632642168107.png (1078x856, 478.13K)

I am rich but the next bull run. Stacking up on HBAR, believing in HBF and waiting for the lambo.

Because I don't live in the US. If I lived in the US I would be a multimillionaire at least a decade ago, maybe even earlier. Doesn't matter how smart you are when you live in a country with little to no opportunity.

The most insidious side effect of overpopulation is that the value of the average person goes down in a society, which leads to unavoidable and strong classes with low mobility.
When you have a borderline cattle class of nearly useless people, the motives for higher classes change from cooperation with each other for the betterment of all, to infighting over the manipulation of the slaves to their will. In a society without a strong legal system which is geared towards the people, this results in a quick collapse. In a society with such a system, it can take several decades to erode to that point.

Refusal to participate in the unethical manipulation, backstabbing, and abuse leads to limited personal success, so good men never find a foothold. Only the narcissists and sociopaths succeed. I'm probably in the 95th percentile for intelligence, but I refuse to play the game because I can see the end of it all. I think I'll end up living comfortably for my whole life while watching the world slowly crumble.

Because i am now jaded and lazy, and nobody told me that drive and charisma were the most important gmi qualities while i was young.

Attached: images (9).jpg (238x211, 17.59K)

I'm not smart.

Attached: 1645562347562.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

smart =/= rich
not that i'm smart and i play stuff like timer raiders and team fortress so yeah

turns out being smart and rich can be mutually exclusive although at first impression they may appear correlated

Turns out only a stupid person would think they’re correlated.

i never said im smart

They are known to be correlated, but not all smart people want to be rich.

If there is some sort of Socratic eternal soul, then one thing is for sure none of the physical stuff you acquire will be of use to it in the long run. What matters is the lessons you learn, and the things you are willing to die for.

they are correlated, but not that much, think .2-.35 correlation with IQ

your smart and can't figure out a way to go to the us?

I'm not smart, in fact I am almost positive I am mentally retarded. That being said I was very, very close to being rich because I bought $600 worth of SHIB and I don't think I would have done that if I were not retarded.

tl;dr being retarded can make you rich

im young

Attached: Screenshot_20220717_180107_com.zchandev.zchanapp.jpg (211x204, 7.52K)

Because we all have to die anyway and the is no point in selling your soul by bringing pain and suffering to your fellow humans for the adquisition of tremendous amounts of wealth. Only greedy people with no morals do that. True philosophers (le smart people) become hermits and don't want to engage in anything at all in society and probably wouldn't even want to bring children in this godforsaken world run by jews

I didn't have rich parents.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT JUST HOOP THE BOARDER?
Tardo.

I'd definitely hurt and make people suffer for free.

because even if I'm smart it takes a lot of time to build actual knowledge to profit from; I'm almost there though, for instance dropping out of college helped me a lot, it was a load of bs.
So your question is only appropriate after a certain age, I'd say after 30 or so. I'm 23 and I'm very confident I'll make it by the next bull run.