50bn bill magically became 280bn

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BURGERKEKS.

Explain to me like I'm 5, how corporate wellfare is still a thing in America, and how a 50bn scam suddenly became a 280bn ultra scam to enrich the Pelosis and Co....

Attached: 280.png (844x537, 640.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcCurwmCYx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn pelosi must be printing cash on her beautifully timed $8m long

Bro how the hell is America even still a thing at this point? Can we all agree that this cesspool of a region needs a serious shaking up? let's get a DAO like bitDAO to replace the government and just rest easy.

I hope you all know this money does not come from taxes, it comes from bonds which are never repaid but sold to the FED for printed money.

Nice job fighting inflation like you promised, Joe!

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
what are you complaining
moon soon

>oy vey we need H1B immigrants to fill these semiconductor jobs there just aren't enough skilled workers

Why not 350 billion?

Attached: 145DB3E0-469C-4680-B1F6-A160923EE0A4.jpg (630x630, 89.04K)

throwing hundreds of billions around doesnt mean shit if no one actually builds foundries to fabricate chips. America outsourced their ability over decades and signing a bill does not undo the power that Taipei and Shenzhen have in electronics manufacturing

nothing will be built, maybe in India. The money will be used for stock buybacks to guarantee price and nasdaq go up and pay ceo bonus and DC will agree.

>The bill provides about $52 billion in grants and other incentives for the semiconductor industry as well as a 25% tax credit for those companies that build chip plants, or fabs, in the U.S. The cost of the tax break is projected to be about about $24 billion over 10 years. The bill also authorizes about $200 billion to enhance scientific research over the same timeframe

We were genuinely the greatest country in world history for a brief period. We are coasting on the false assumption that we are still that nation. We are like a Looney Tune that's walked off a cliff onto thin air but hasn't looked down yet.

>printed money
that's still taxes, but paid by everyone who
>a. holds USD
>b. has future income denominated in present day USD
instead of just the taxpayers.

anyways the semiconductor shortage is solely a BUSINESS problem, why not let businesses solve it rather than forcing EVERYONE to pay for it?

domestic automobiles are dogshit compared to japanese products in terms of reliability and function, and we think we can jump straight into world class, bleeding edge semiconductor manufacturing. lmao.

>grants and tax cut gibs on top of the USA having one of the lowest corporate tax rates in the world
i can't imagine a more perfect example of ((((crony capitalism.))))

Pretty much this. The U.S. is a reckless drug addicted trust fund kid. Just because it has the money doesn’t mean it made the money.

>i can't imagine a more perfect example of ((((crony capitalism.))))
Well, Pelosi trading off her insider knowledge of the deal is an absolutely perfect example of crony capitalism lmfao.

you must be mistaken goy, she said point blank that she didn't trade on insider knowledge. would a congresswoman lie?

The amount of shit they get away with is baffling. Are the general IQ so low that they can just say "aah, fuck it, they'll never grasp with their puny minds what is really going on"

JEROME START UP THE PRINTING PRESS, LET'S TEAR THIS SHIT DOWN!!!!

Everyone else is somehow worse.
A bunch of obese clowns, illiterate retsrds, violent niggers, and extreme mental illness simply outperforms all the otuer states somehow

Yes you where. You where the beacon of hope in this miserable world. The American dream literally won the cold war because what you had was what everyone wanted to the point they toppled their governments to get it. And now look at it. It's a cesspool of degeneracy, lunacy, degradation and corruption. Filled to the brim with people who doesn't contribute at all.

Attached: You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg (600x342, 23.91K)

glad i own INTC kek

I, for one, look forward to the total hyper-inflationary collapse of the entire US economy.
youtube.com/watch?v=UcCurwmCYx8

Attached: 1650741820582.jpg (600x287, 34.93K)