CRV

Is this a good buy? It is basically one of the only blue chips in defi (inb4 NO SIR MY COIN IS A BLUE CHIP). How much of this should I hold relative to BTC, ETH, and LINK?

Attached: logo (1).png (553x557, 145.85K)

Attached: 1643483154285.jpg (400x400, 29.92K)

it's a coin for whales to farm to earn yield to vote to farm a vote yield farm while PVPing another yield farming whale farm vote lock farm

but is it a good buy though?

it will 25x

that's based, always go where the whales are fighting each other

This

yes

is 60/40 CVX/CRV the spit to be buying? I forgot CVX exists

anything that’s decentralized and liquid is a good buy
>CURVE
>BitDAO
>AAVE

I am 75/25 CRV to CVX

>blue chips in defi
why is it?

For me it's the first gen CRV. It's basically a lifted 4WD Civic with a bored out Integra engine. Easy to work on and runs forever.

cvx is for pussies

>Blue chip
It annoys me to no end that a fucking yield farm is considered the peak of innovation in the blockchain space. What a waste these past 10 years have been.

any reason you're heavier on CVX? I presume you're staking the both?

It's basically the premier stablecoin swap in defi. Best of my knowledge, there's nowhere else that's quite as efficient to swap between stablecoins because of the algorithm. You wouldn't go from USDC -> USDT on Uniswap for example. You'd lose more to slippage and fees

I don't know user. I think HBAR has a ton more room for growth. HBF will make it happen.

not buying your shitcoin, hbaggie.

Attached: 1.jpg (1488x1039, 319.45K)

>yield farm
keep guessing

The curve wars should be going into a new phase once the bullrun resumes and could possibly be a good buy. I think though that curve is more of a place to park a large amount of funds for at least its vecrv lock duration and playing into its system. If you dont have a ton of funds, there are better lock systems around that are still just starting out and havent begun their parabolic run, check out spirit and their inspirit lock. Same thing as curve, bribes and all, its a blue chip on the fantom chain.