Why do people sell when it goes up?

If they didn't sell: it would keep going up for a long time. And then if we sell much later: it would be better for all even if you don't sell at the absolute top.

Attached: file.png (657x527, 34.99K)

yes thats what bagholders usually think when they dont sell the top

ever see a shitcoin honeypot with a no-sell contract?

Selling is always the proper, efficient and moral play regardless of context or price. The stock market/blockchain is a purely parasitic man made creation that infects and destroys anyone and anything involved.

Because when it inevitably goes down 5-20% again, you can buy back 5-20% more bitcoin for free

That's redundant, a honeypot is a token that you can't sell.

kek.. meds, now

off topic

untimeable

ok in simple terms.. if you dont sell someone else will

Because the market makers have to liquidate the longs is why we must crab

Because this isn’t a team game. It’s a ruthless pvp and a zero sum game. somebody has to be exit liquidity in order for someone to make money. It’s not possible for everyone to make 100x and sell the top together.

are you accusing the exchanges of scamming?

not necessarily, e.g. it may so confidently go up in price progressively, that you can both sell and the holders to be in profit in the future.

Sure if they baghold long enough for somebody else to buy their bags. Keep in mind everytime you sell the top there's somebody on the other end filling at order by buying the top. They will have to baghold until some other sucker buys their bags for higher. rinse and repeat.

problem is you can't predict the top

Yeah absolutely. Most traders lose money so this is why we have volatility. FTX fake pumps the market all the time

Because just when you think it might go up more, it could go down. Much farther down. So far down that you lose money and now all your money is tied up in something that might take weeks, months, or years to recover to a point where you can take profit.

This is your mindset before you understand properly. Unfortunately most get stuck in this HODL mode and never make it beyond that.

There are some HODLers who might come out on top in the long run, but some of them are retarded and never take profit when they should have. People who bought BTC at low 4 digit prices and didn't sell anything, became multi-millionaires and then watched that all slip away. You don't have to be a degenerate gambler to recognize that sometimes selling near the top of a bull market and then reinvesting later would be the smarter move, especially if your hodls are longer than a year anyways, so taxes are less of an issue.

but what if you sell, and the it goes even higher.

i will never sell my MATIC
>i will never sell my MATIC
i will never sell my MATIC
>i will never sell my MATIC

Attached: 54D9279E-621B-4983-9D9E-04B7B8A63E4B.jpg (1125x1100, 162.8K)