Why has the World Economic Forum made it their mission number #1 to ensure young men can’t own real estate, vehicles...

Why has the World Economic Forum made it their mission number #1 to ensure young men can’t own real estate, vehicles, meat or fertile women [XX chromosome]?

What is the financial gain in this?

Attached: 8F44D50A-62F3-41BF-BC06-F69A8628FCBD.jpg (575x483, 67.68K)

Because they feed off despair

>Zo you kan be happy herr user

Attached: 1648113129696.jpg (595x515, 21.36K)

>overpopulation isn't a problem*
>*provided everyone accepts a proportionate decline in standard of living with smaller personal spaces, greater reliance on public transportation, meat-free diets, reduced energy consumption and greenhouse emissions, etc.
the haber-bosch process and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

>What is the financial gain in this?
Neo-feudalism with a hint of transhumanism

Attached: 437893428.png (684x936, 806.41K)

just make instantly rentable cars available everywhere and make them super cheap so people stop becing incentivized to own cars?

I think most people would be OK with a proportionate reduction - if it were truly proportionate. The problem is that everybody understands that the politically connected will be exempted from the proportionate reduction.

it's not about driving cars
it's not about clogging the cities and highways
it's about you not driving at all

Jews.

Pleb population reduction and transfer of wealth and resources to the Elite. Nothing new about this shit.

Gas prices in the EU have broken through $2,200 per thousand cubic meters, Electricity has become a luxury in Germany. They are forcing regulations on agriculture and farming that reduce production leading to increasing prices and low consumption. This is happening in countries that produce most of food in the world - Canada and Netherlands. What do you think is the purpose behind it?

Attached: Jaffe_Memo_1967.jpg (634x484, 51.55K)

ok so just make cars that are actually good at driving themselves then? most people will stop driving once robots are more convenient and safer

But I like owning my own little car.

It’s nothing special to anyone else seeing it, but it gets me around safely and freely whenever I want to.

Plus it’s fun to maintain it and drive it.

Attached: 020387A0-2273-49C2-BB06-BCCC9C6A9FD7.jpg (477x596, 28.67K)

Because throughout history a majority of civilizations are founded by white men property owners.

I've developed some intense hatred for the WEF. It's gets even harder when you realize all of the world governments are compromised with WEF politicians.

driving is 'cool' now, but IF they actually make bots that can drive better in every aspect it'll become a cringe boomer hobby in 15 years

He/She/They is right though. Private car ownership does nothing but pollute and make sure that less privileged people can't get around.

This. Infact the point of Electric Cars is to kill off the traditional low cost ICE cars, they push modernity propaganda that the petroleum cars are all ancient and inferior, but the reality is that, the electric cars grossly expensive, everyone knows that once ICE cars vanish from the market, normal people will no longer be able to buy private transportation.

WEF is forcing governments across the world to stop extracting Oil, already happened in US.

>Tell me you’re gay without actually telling me you’re gay

Attached: 1658509069301919.png (733x718, 1.04M)

This has nothing to do with privilege. WEF doesn't give a fuck about the less privileged. Nor is it planning to create any equality you jerk off to.

There isn't infinite energy in the world. When fossil fuel cars are phased out and replaced by electric cars, how do you expect the power grid to keep up with charging a country full of electric cars?

Banning the Cars will make sure that now almost everyone aside from some private Jet owners can't get around. The long term goal is completely eliminate all the "polluters".

The purpose of Electric Cars is to kill off Car Industry completely.

Checked.

Attached: A4F5BAB2-D2B2-4EA7-AAFB-A80FABF75CE9.jpg (650x650, 264.83K)

The WED has no power. The real redpill is that the only people preventing young men from owning real estate are old men who see property as the be-all-end-all of investments and lobby the fuck out of the government to protect its value. Usually by suppressing any future developments.

The worst part is that they've instilled this mindset in their children so when boomers finally die, all you retarded zoomers are going to finally get your piece of the pie and do exactly what your parents did to your children.

Attached: 1658927972538.png (550x535, 198.01K)

That's the key word here: freedom. They are trying to erase that.

Fuck this guy owning your own transportation is very important. The biggest waste there is is the WEF.

This is spot on. Once ICE is gone, only the rich will be able to afford electric cars. As is the case now. At best, car ownership levels will resemble the Soviet union in the 70s/early 80s.