The FED is going to front-load 100bps

the FED is going to front-load 100bps

Attached: 12412421.jpg (400x400, 23.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_YyW3-RTPr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine giving a fuck about any of this

>implying i know what that means

This is the only way to get our lives back

Attached: 1657546621814.gif (250x250, 16.33K)

imagine staying poor

you do realize that bad news is good news.
unemployment needs to go up, demand needs to go down. What's worrisome is that there's still not enough pain in the economy during one of the worst economic points in history.

So, my tinfoil question is still valid. Why is unemployment still low? Is it because too many boomers retired or because too many people died during Covid or got long covid and wont return to the workforce any time soon(same problem in the entire western world btw).

If my tinfoilery turns out to be true, it would explain why china has pursued such insane covid restrictions/lockdowns.

Attached: DLncPc_WkAEGseM.jpg (638x792, 61.17K)

i'm well into 7 figures you retard

lol
LMAO even

The FED will announce it it adding Cardano to its balance sheet

Attached: 81DB94F6-5BFE-42B3-9A20-3087CF28291C.jpg (1200x900, 854.49K)

all of those & the effects of stimmies money may still hold

>Why is unemployment still low?
Because the economy is booming
>died during Covid or got long covid
If anything from the vaccines

According to data people have little to no stimmy money left, hey they have no money left at all and are racking up credit card debt to unprecedented levels. So, what the hell is going on? Booming economy, or a kabooming economy, that's the 5 dollar question.

>If anything from the vaccines
I'm afraid so too

I've heard it here
youtu.be/_YyW3-RTPr8

What time is rate hike announcement?

>priced in

X

18:00 GMT, press conference at 18:30 GMT.

>Elections in September 2022 means we still have more pain to come
Thanks for looking out for us

100bps is priced in
>unemployment needs to go up, demand needs to go down

But what about supply, which is seemingly shrinking under everyones noses?

I know his Georges argument, but he's missing to address lower and middle class debt levels.

Maverick of wall street and herecy financials showed a 180 picture. Same goes for Cassandra aka Michael Burry. They are all dumbfounded by the unemployment levels to the point of simply calling the cooked numbers at this point.

also also, check rap repos, it's exploding to levels never seen in history
we're talking about 25T in outstanding consumer debt that is rising at an alarming rate TOGETHER with higher financing cost of that debt.
>a recipe for disaster

I swear to god, Any Forums is in cahoots with my dyslexic keyboard...

retailers are about to lose profit due to too much supply not lack of supply with no demand for shit that isn't a need

Yeah, they though the fake FED induced stimmy demand from 2020/2021 was real and adjusted accordingly. Now they're caught with their pants down. Whilst consumers are paying more at the pump and for essentials. So my question is, where is the strong consumer/booming economy? It's a fugasi

When??? I thought eth would be lower by now