Shorts paid for my new rolex. What's your favorite watch biz?

Shorts paid for my new rolex. What's your favorite watch biz?

Attached: 20220726_181250.jpg (3250x2559, 1.4M)

Grand Seiko because i haven't earned a Rolex Yet.

I bought the same one from my mate for only 5k. He sold it to me for a discount because he liked me and couldn’t take it back to America with him due to customs laws or something. Nice guy and made me think differently about Americans, I didn’t think they would be so charitable in giving discounts. He could have easily sold it for 15k+ but I haven’t got it professionally valued.

ngl my contrarian mindset makes it impossible for me to enjoy the basic bitch divers watches everyone else is wearing. show me something fresh

My phone. I don't understand spending thousands of dollars on something like a rolex. I'd rather put that in ETH or MATIC and make even more money. you do you I suppose

Omegachads ww@?

Attached: omeeega.jpg (1512x2008, 356K)

Rate my watch

Attached: i-img1200x900-1656235344acymhl943618.jpg (1200x900, 82.88K)

I have some

Attached: 20210425_153526.jpg (4000x3000, 3.39M)

I don't like wearing a watch. If there was a thin arm band without a display but with all the functionalities of an apple watch I'd buy it in a heart beat though.

i use the apple watch, can pay with it. can you pay with your tacky rolex? thought so

Sounds like bs.
This is not a divers watch. It's a gmt

> No spring drive
What are you doing man?

>needing an armband to tell you if you've exercised or not
buddy, if you can't feel your own heart beating without some fucking device i don't know what to tell you. honestly what is even the point

Love them. Got the new gree one.

Attached: 20220514_114257.jpg (1646x2379, 896.2K)

the rolex was made by craftsmen in switzerland. eth is a scam made by a autistic furry in canada.

Those are nice. When i made my first 100K USD , I bought my first grand seiko. I upgraded from my seiko but it's a simple classy watch.
You have fine tastes sirs. I thought about buying a rolex but i think i'll buy one once i hit million dollar mark. I got my eye on President Day-Date rolex. But only when i hit the 1M Mark. I saw the APs and The hublots but i find they are too much.

H moser and cie pioneer perpetual

Attached: 40086CCA-59F0-4B97-B1AF-F7CCE20E31A2.jpg (700x700, 105.93K)

nice user
impressive way to waste your goyim money
do even better next time

I plan on gifting myself a Tudor Ranger this christmas

Patrician taste
Good watch for the price

basic
basic but i do like the case, the waves on the dial, and the shape of the bezel. pleasing to the eye
lol is that quartz? get the fuck out
nice case shape, minimalist stick indices, colourful dials. nice
cash is king. get the fuck out
>green
textured case is interesting. tell me why it says up and down on it whats that about

all you have to do is spend 5 minutes on the rolex subreddit to realize how onions these things are now

> is that quartz?
Indeed it is. Most accurate watch in this thread and no maintenance needed

ecg, gps, sleep analysis etc