This is a homemade fresh meal for summer that costs about 1,5 euro per ration in Spain...

This is a homemade fresh meal for summer that costs about 1,5 euro per ration in Spain. It implies little effort in making it and can be stored in the freezer to eat several days a week.
You guys are eating healthy and well, right anons? Wouldn't like to know you made bad financial decisions because you didnt have all the nourishment and freshness finance requires.

Attached: IMG-20220727-WA0003.jpg (3840x2160, 1.15M)

in 2017 i could get a pasta Arrabiatta for 3,50€ in pisa + 0,5l wine for 2€.
Now 0,5l beer costs 2,5€ in the CZECH REPUBLIC!

I just spent 40 bucks on a pizza and mozzarella sticks because I'm not onions or poor

>storing cooked pasta in the freezer
doesn't that destroy the texture?

Carbs carbs carbs!

> You guys are eating healthy and well, right anons?
yeah, I avoid polysaccharides.

I once posted here this chicken that I cooked. It costs about 8.50 dollars and people called me poor and loser lol
Fun fact is that last year alone I made 1.2mi usd and since then I only focus on my hobbies. Cook, work out and play vidya.
Learning to cook was one of the best decisions I ever made.
I just woke up, its 9:52 here and all the wagies are waging already, and I will get up and cook a frittata.

Attached: 20220529_151101.jpg (4000x3000, 3.17M)

Most people who "don't know how to cook", are just scared because they have the delusion it's so hard.
I cook almost 100% of what I eat but I'm not taking the cooking itself seriously at all.

It's mainly heating up stuff in reality.

Sure you may burn it or undercook it but at the end of the day it's just some brainless searching for "temperature + minutes" once and then having your own feel after a few times.

i remember hordes of czechs and slovaks coming in for the apple harvest not many years ago. now its only romanians and moroccans. tells you a lot.

>You guys are eating healthy and well, right anons?
yes I am, unlike the person that ate that piece of shit meal. White flour without fiber, sausage with nitrites.. ded soon

fiber does nothing, other than avoiding constipation, and the funny thing is: you can avoid food that can cause constipation to begin with and then not even need fiber.

I'm only half italian and this is a meal fit for rats at best
stick to paella manuel

If you use delivery services and aren't too drunk to drive to the store you're a bugman and your opinions on anything can be disregarded.

It's embarrassing how few people cook for themselves.

please kys europoor

If you think that cooking is only that you are missing a lot, user. There are flavors that you would never think about mixing that will result in heavenly foods like black olives and greek yogurt will make a very tasty salad dressing, homemade pork burger with blue cheese and slices of pears and so on. Buy some cookbooks and you will understand what I am talking about.

Yeah, eastern euopeans and people from the Balkans have stopped coming to Austria too, unless they're living in border regions.

i live in taiwan and i ate steak and mashed potatoes with asparagus and green beans for dinner due to having a lot of disposable income

Nah, it's fine.

Sure, but that misses the main point. a) taste is subjective b) some people actually like simplicity (e.g. I prefer a simple steak of prime meat that I cooked in less than 10 minutes than almost any soup in the world) c) even if it's not perfect: simple cooking = better than eating trash food outside and overpriced on top.

People are afraid of cooking because they think its hard and you are afraid of flavor because you think its too complex.
Got it now.

No, it's just not needed for me to enjoy it. Also my diet is very simplistic in macronutrients anyway so most of my complexity would be mainly superficial anyway.

it's not fine you fucking feces muncher
pasta is not to be frozen or reheated
you only freeze and reheat the sauce and cook fresh pasta every time
fucking uncultured cavemen

Whyppo don't spice day goyslop.