Highest inflation of the last 40 years

>highest inflation of the last 40 years
>claim to be an inflation hedge
>abruptly and violently plummet in value

mfw didn't fell for the gold and silver meme

Attached: gold-silver-ratio.jpg (1000x600, 89.12K)

>mfw investing is for the few people with corporate connections and the rest is just trying their luck while thinking they are investor masterminds who know about economy

Attached: mukkisofàcrop.jpg (194x194, 31.38K)

>hits new ATH
>pulls back 15%

Ok

Hey

So I'm basically just gonna keep buying it (the gold)

I know.... UGH I know.... I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just that I'm gonna keep buying it is all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1652957989739.jpg (892x1024, 335.32K)

Compare how much crypto has plummeted to the pm slight pullback for the rip.

>economy melting down
>revenue misses
>stocks pump anyway
Bulls (jews) are trying to move the market in their favor.

i had a dream about that place when i was a kid

Attached: clown-noises.jpg (1767x1888, 1.33M)

>buh-buy my shiny rocks goy!
>juh-just do! ok?

Attached: 1628581972951.jpg (1771x661, 467.25K)

That image is dumb. Gold is much more dense than silver, so the gold bars should be like half the size if they're marked as the same weight.

If anyone thinks we're escaping the (((central banking)))) slave system without an honest to God holocaust then they deserve to be ripped off on their shiny rocks. We're not getting out of this one without doing some dirty work

It's still on it's long-term upward trend, problem is that precious metals can be easily manipulated with paper trading. And it's in banks best interest for people not to flood into buying physical gold because it's less capital that they control and there simply isn't enough to both meet consumer and manufacturing demand.

I honestly think that whole "Uganda is full of gold" news articles were highly exaggerated by big banks to discourage people from buying more of it.

Listen here kid, Gold and Silver ain't no donkey, it is a fucking ROCKETSHIP with very few seats. Sure the donkeys and trucks are moving ahead as inflation rages but this fucking rocket is being loaded up with fuel and shit. If you aren't IN this rocket when it is time for lift off all you will be able to get is gimmick gold and silver that has over 1000% premiums.

Everyone knows the prices are rigged, this essentially means that the big banks have been rigging the price and subsidizing people buying physical precious metals in order to keep sentiment low in precious metals. When the masses are GREEDY to attain some gold and silver, when they realize that digits in a bank account isn't worth shit if the government can create any amount of currency they want it will be a MAD rush to precious metals. There is no price cap on gold and silver because fiat has no bottom.

For silver ESPECIALLY the situation is pure absurdity, silver is still 50+% down from it's 1980 nominal high, almost 99% down in real terms. Now consider that Silver is more precious that gold in terms of industrial use cases, now consider Silver is primarily mined as a by product of other metals so you can't exactly just 'kick up' silver mining (unless the price is so high it is worth mining lots of base metals just to get some silver). Now consider that TODAY more GOLD exists above ground compared to silver whilst in 1980 there was 10x more silver above ground compared to gold.

The silver market is so unbelievably rigged to suppress prices it is absurd. When you see real price discovery in silver I fully expect a Gold to silver ratio of 1:1

Attached: 1505333172048.jpg (865x760, 47.82K)

I think we all did

When do you think the rocket will launch?

If you are wondering how much gold in the world is left to be mined, approximately 54,000 tonnes of gold ore is estimated to still be below ground. In summation, there are about 2.5 billion ounces of gold bullion above ground today in the world.Jun 30, 2019
In total, there were an estimated 1.6 million metric tonnes of physical silver above ground by late 2018. This amount is 20 times higher than what The Silver Institute discloses as “identifiable above-ground stocks,” which is what's widely assumed to be the total above-ground stock.

fucking idiot

>Western world collapses
>everyone tries to flee
>op tries to sell his stocks to the gestapo
>gestapo say no
>muslims sell their hard assets like diamonds, gold, Platinum
>tsa says ok

Hahahahaha! The BRICS (including the world's biggest and third biggest gold producers) are about to launch a gold-backed trade currency to compete with the dollar. The Russians already opened up to trade in gold for gas. The US and its trained monkeys felt it necessary to ban Russian gold sales even though Russia was not selling any gold. It is strictly a buyer. The Indian people are estimated to own something like 20,000 TONS of gold and are opening an international bullion exchange to take the gold market out of the hands of the US and its monkeys.

Gold is about to be remonetized, resuming its historic role as the world's money.

So you should absolutely NOT buy gold folks.

Attached: 20210512_151046.jpg (1072x1429, 283.09K)

>masterminds
They're just insiders

Gold "supply" was inflated by unbacked gold papers. They artificially suppress the price.

>2022
>16K - 1,700

ok

checked.
Comex registered is less than 60 million oz and it is bleed more than 2 million oz per week.
You do the math.

Or maybe gold traders realize there isn’t any more future inflation.

Attached: B3B12D59-C30C-468A-BA3D-291FCF6887D0.png (1376x820, 657.93K)