Zoomers are 100 % worthless piece of shits who can't contribute anything...

Zoomers are 100 % worthless piece of shits who can't contribute anything,they only consume and repeat the lines of the media they consume 24/7. They are a net drain to any community they invaded this is why Any Forums is so shit right. Fuck all zoomers and phoneposter they only post bait, shitposts or shill blatant scams.

Attached: 1633575751694.jpg (378x481, 42.47K)

based

I knock out one broccoli haired, tide pod eating faggot a day. they are such antisocial retards that they won't even look me in the eye as I punch them.
feelsgoodman

sus

ITT:Seething boomers

Attached: 1658839866123.webm (576x1024, 1.03M)

No cap?

zoom zooms are in a constant insecure state of trying to figure out what everyone else is doing

we really need gulags for tiktokers

>bloodline ends because one daughter is a slut
maybe that selfish fuck should have had more than one child instead of spending all his money on cruiseship holidays

>mfw I diarrhoea'd myself on the $2000 gamer chair my mom bought me while choking on an uber eats sent 3000 calorie bar with no taste and I hear my sister licking her blue haired trans girlfriend's fake pussy, while DeMarcus violently bangs my mom on the kitchen counter whilst tattooing "BLM" on her ass, and the Discord mod bullies me for no reason as I google ways to kill myself under the somber illumination of the tacky led light strips that reflects on the pool of my molten shit

Attached: 1605567447647.jpg (780x1191, 196.84K)

My hatred towards zoomers cannot be expressed. Everytime I talk to any of these golems they are always parroting something from msm or some famous zoomer "influencers"
Worst of all they talk like nig nogs and put -ussy after every other noun. Bruh lmao no cap fr deadass bussin I'm fucking losing it

but user, if they consume they contribute a lot.

Young people bad

Broken window fallacy faggot.

this but unironically

found the zoomer

Found the braindead retard. I don't even give a fuck if that was your pathetic attempt at being a cheeky little bastard.

you give a monstruous fuck about it right now. whats wrong?

I'm a proud phone poster but I agree. Fuck these weak ass zoomer pussies

I said I don't, therefore I don't.

Teenagers are based, unless they are faggots. Then they are not based.

Yeah right she is a whore. I know her type and fuck them with low effort

They are biologically limited due to low IQ (g).

No idea why though.