Bear or Bull? Hello Biz chads, you claimed we are set for the bull season 2022 since two weeks ago...

Bear or Bull? Hello Biz chads, you claimed we are set for the bull season 2022 since two weeks ago. After spending my little savings in the alts I thought would fetch me good returns, how come we wake up on bearish news everyday... >Tesla sold 75% of it's BTC >Finland sold 1889 BTC Should I sell back to stables now that my loss isn't up to 1% or continue expecting the bull run?

Attached: IMG-20220727-WA0022.jpg (719x1105, 100.39K)

TSLA sold their BTC to make their own accounts look decent. The only legal but unethical way to do it. And it's been a while since. The market absorbed it just fine.

So are you saying the bull market is here in that case, user

Not in the slightest, you retard. I'm just saying that that specific news did not affect the market s much as we thought. You're still better off not trading when the market is this volatile

Fair point. I'm not trading. I'm just worried about my alts and their positions.

HODL, Don't sell at a loss and then FOMO back in at a later stage. I personally am weary of stables after the LUNA incident

Attached: download (3).jpg (235x214, 8.61K)

Bored of hearing this question, can't fags on this biz just think of other things asides this?

If you are worried then it means you are over exposed

Attached: Chan.png (1050x965, 223.49K)

It is a thread for Biz, you retard. What do you want us to speak about, novels and flowers, kek

Double checked
You're a fucking retard. Don't listen to anyone besides yourself, nigger

Attached: Pepe1).jpg (256x256, 10.34K)

This is where you do your research retard, USDC, USDT and DAI seem to have a good reputation.

Not necessarily. If you're not worried about your portfolio, you're rich or you haven't invested enough.

I stake USDC on a DeFI middleware. It's safer. Fully backed stablecoin.

unless by "alts" you mean eth, they're going to 0

The arrows are all pointing towards a dipper low, BTC might torch 15K. it's unfortunate but we would have to deal with that, hence why m not bagging shits atm

Attached: th.jpg (474x248, 30.91K)

Chads still thinks we done with bears

What other shits could we talk asides crypto

Who adviced you to buy initially.? The market haven't shown any entry sign since the bear started late last year...

Absorbed it why we are still looking to sink more? They are the main reason we are still at 22k over a week now ...

This is all you need to know.

Attached: 1656583400025.jpg (1242x1641, 373.35K)

Who do you want to decieve with 2019 chart?

What the fuck is a middleware, pajeet
I guess it could be worse. Kek

Attached: images (2).jpg (543x565, 17.55K)

some info about how gaps work. September extended down into the gap and tapped the liquidity already. Yes, that counts. Second, BTC is a market that trades 24/7 and doesn't care about gaps nearly as much as traditional markets do. There just isn't that much liquidity there because of that.