What's the finanial incentive to give terrible customer experience?

Attached: kfbobo.png (716x759, 124.94K)

keeping retards off the street for 8 hours a day, they likely receive a stipend from the government to do this.

Niggers

>reviewers are white trash or minorities
kek

the financial incentive is that they get less customers so the wagies dont have to work so hard

no financial incentive to give good customer service. I dont know you dude, you could get shoot in front of me and being disturbed would cost 5 bucks an hour at least

When you get bailed out by a money printer whenever you fail, what's the incentive to make a profit?

Your psychology is very weird,
it's almost schizo like

N

That's the "hire shitskins for cheap" experience. Like when I ordered on my phone at wendy's and the woman didn't understand that I had ordered online and paid because she was pakistani and got mad when I was driving off with the food I already paid for.

You provide good customer experience for free, are you a nigger whose slave mentality is still the dominant trait

look at the pictures of the people posting the reviews. black/brown, fat, visibly low IQ -- slaves to goyslop. there's a nearly 100% chance they'll be back buying more goyslop next week. there's no reason to provide good service when you know that your customers are mentally retarded slobs.

anyway eating fast food in 2022 is an IQ test
this shit is BAD for your health and BAD for your wallet
you have no reason at all to buy fast food
it should be maximum once per month maximul just like tobacco, alcohol or tipping

don't do these things, seriously

>You provide good customer experience for free,
Yes

Attached: 1658737675561905.png (288x288, 60.26K)

how do i cope with being poor and having a small penis

Attached: 1632874648929.jpg (1125x1118, 120.45K)

Basically this. Is a real IQ test to even try to buy in those places.

Whenever I receive the slightest negative experience from a wagie, I take it extremely personally and make sure to write a review on Google, identifying the wagies' features and mannerisms so they are fully exposed and there's literally nothing they can do about it. Kek.

Yes treat your returning customers that provides so you can whipe your ass because?

because it's a lot cheaper than providing good customer service.

Keeping prices low.
They could raise prices but then poorfags would go to burger king or whatever other Amerislop chain is next door to save 10cents on their grease mush

It’s unironically a leading edge indicator of our rapidly deteriorating social fabric. Every fast food place I’ve gone to repeatedly in the last three years has started to close at random times, refuse service, lock the lobby, pretend to be out of items and even occasionally steal credit card information. I’ve seen Taco Bell workers turn the lights off at 3:00 p.m. and play cards in the lobby with 10 cars waiting in the drive through. I can’t really blame them — they’re just beginning to realize they have no stake in society and there are no consequences

good customer experience costs money

i rarely east fast food anymore but chick fil a, chinese restaurants, and local pizza places are the only ones who seem to give a shit.