Are we heading back down? This week is expected to be one filled with lots of volatility...

Are we heading back down? This week is expected to be one filled with lots of volatility, and it seems this is taking us right down the wide road to hell, anyone thinks ETH can give alts a chance to hold on to their lives despite the reports?

Attached: IMG-20220727-WA0023.jpg (501x399, 27.27K)

We will see all the ETH killers now kek

Fed are going to do another 75 raise. Quarter GDP is down again.

But unironically this is mostly priced in and next inflation numbers are down so next month should be good - so i'd probably just hold through maybe a rough couple of weeks,

>anyone thinks ETH can give alts a chance to hold on to their lives despite the reports

Point of correction stfu, ETH is never a yardstick to decide the next move for the market... It's BTC alone. Blame your generation if you don't believe in BTC..

Is there a moment when FED isn't fucking up the market. Honestly, alts need a break. But this bear might filter out the ones with actual utility from the overhyped retarded ones

You have ended up larping all through with nothing to conclude on... Continue masturbating in your dreams...

Next month, I doubt it. I don't see anything good happening till at least the fourth quarter. But yes, holding through is the only choice. It also depends on what you're holding

We've been saying next month will be good since January, user. Face it, this is survival of the fittest. Both when it comes to investors and alts.

Attached: images (5).jpg (253x200, 8.26K)

Yes, the BTC dominance is unmatched but ETH isn't too far behind, pajeet.

KEK and what about the fucking stupid projects that are launching in the middle of the bear

Depends. If they have good utility, they may survive. A few projects from the 2018 bear did, despite being launched amidst a market like that. However, if it's a meme like PUSS, forget it.

Just forget memes in general. It's a game of luck. Quick pump and dumps, stick to utility that can survive the bear

I don't know of any project that launched during the 2018 bear that survived, pajeet

Not really - i've said next inflation numbers will be good and mark a turn around. The fed will keep the rate raises the same for another couple of goes then pivot but markets will respond positively before then due to inflation peaking.

Real inflation measures showed it peaked back in may/june and the fed numbers are just slow anyway.

>Fed are going to do another 75 raise
100bps this time
Will be the highest. The last big dip in stocks and crypto. Then Q3/Q4 will be slowly going up. 2023/2024 new bitcoin ath

ETH Killers? You mean a bunch of centralized projects throwing words around just to sound great when they can't even stay live.

Q3 doesn't look like it has much to offer, another 75 pts raise would certainly spell doom hence it's why i think things will only change in Q4/Q1 2023

BTC ATH when BTC is at 20k KEK. Let me see that happening. Maybe next halving. Just keep a diverse portfolio in the meantime. BTC, ETH AVAX, OCEAN, LINK, LTC, XRP,

Attached: download (2).jpg (254x199, 7.89K)

> ETH is never a yardstick to decide the next move for the market.

>BTC last 14 days- 10%
>ETH last 14 days- 40%

If you don't know ETH has been a major part of the whole upside move the market experience then i would advice you leave your mama's basement to get some air cause it's obvious you are a retarded pajeet.

>AVAX, OCEAN, LINK, LTC, XRP,
KEK PAJEET FUCK OFF

Do you have any better suggestions, faggot