>döner 1 year ago 3.5, 4 if big

>döner today, 7 EUR, 8.5 if big

döner bros... it's over

Attached: dönerbros.png (1019x754, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tag24.de/chemnitz/lokales/doener-schock-in-chemnitz-so-dramatisch-steigen-die-preise-an-2433817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2022
>still giving € to arabs
enjoy your replacement

turks is not arabs fucking uneducated mutt

>turks is not arabs
lol, lmao even

they should just use lower quality meat, oh wait...

imagine eating that disgusting shit

"turks" in turkey are vastly arabs and north africans though?

>still giving € to arabs
my turkish barber was the only one who would cut my hair when every fuckin german was insisting on the stupid vaxx pass
my pakistani kebab guys would let me in without mask and eat with my friends like a civilized human being
all the krauts would lose their shit if you had your mask even slightly below the nose
if youre still racist in 2022 after this corona shitshow you really havent been paying attention. Ill take a live-and-let-live arab over some uptight stickler-for-the-rules german every day of the week. and fuck all these pplace that wouldnt let me in without a vaxx pass I will never go and spend money there ever again.

HAHAHAHAH shut up you arab dog

it's pretty damn tasty, you just have to go where the meat is actual stacked meat slices, not the processed minced goyslop meat tube which is in the OP

Attached: Doyum-Berlin-Doner-.jpg (1280x853, 470.12K)

no? They are from central asia , thats where the name comes from

I still pay 4.9€ for a gigantic and amazing Dürüm in Vienna. Germanbros you're getting scammed

>b-but muh vax/mask
you still talking about this shit in 2022? you're not even white

checked and based döner enjoyer

in norway it costs €8-9 EUR ++ for a proper döner. €6 for industrial goy slap meat kebab.

was much cheaper a few years ago

i can eat for 3 days with that money here, enjoy your overpriced foreskin meat

> Germanbros you're getting scammed

tell me something I don't know tag24.de/chemnitz/lokales/doener-schock-in-chemnitz-so-dramatisch-steigen-die-preise-an-2433817

when i visited Norway the only person who couldn't speak english was the turkish guy at the kebab shop. had to point at the menu to order. as a side effect now i know that garlic is hvitløk

indeed, the arab and turk cafes gave 0 shit about the vax and just continued to enjoy their shisa and döner eating 50 lads together

>Vienna
>Not in Germany
unbased and bluepilled

How to profit off that you ask?
I sell bug protein to döner manufacturers.
That is the way this discussion SHOULD be going.
Lamenting about prices is for subhumans.
You are on Any Forums - never forget that you bunch of whiny pussies.

ngmi.

I would sell your mother in a nice bread with salad if i could profit off that.

disgusting throwaway pieces of meat made by turks, no thanks.

whatever you say muhammed

Sad but true. You get friends where you can find.

>friends
You are a customer.

Can't fit bugs in a doner silly user, maybe a few cockroaches but kebab is made of hunks of meat on a spike, bug protein needs to be powdered and made into Patty's that just wouldn't hold up under such rough treatment