Fed announcement waiting room

Except no one knows when or where it'll happen.

Attached: pepe.jpg (240x208, 15.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cmegroup.com/trading/interest-rates/countdown-to-fomc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yuropoor here

how many hours from this point

When will it happen?

yep

18:00 CET

he asked HOW MANY HOURS FROM THIS POINT not when it is are you fucking retarded you fucking american piece of shit

Take your meds
18:30 GMT

announcement is 18:00, 18:30 is the press conference.

aren't they on vacation til september?

Thanks

>18:00 CET
5 hours from now

100 basis points.
Screen cap it

So what do you think they're going to do?
Keep hiking rates? Use the recession as an excuse to stop?
I'm a europoor so at this point I'm just hoping for DXY to stop killing everything in its path.

so a 75 based points rate hike is expected and therefore assumed to be priced in

more then 80, up to a 105 based points would be bearish but not entirely unexpected

more then 105 would be an absolute shitshow catastrophe

and less then 75 could result in a bounce

if i understand this correctly

personally whatever happens, i'm of the opinion that "big money" has already been well informed and the real price of bitcoin has already been decided in over the counter dark pools. i just can't imagine the billionaire whales sitting on youtube waiting for the announcement like the rest of us.

so how many people are sitting there with mouse hovering around the buy or sell button waiting for the magic number to be declared? is this how trading works? i'm just a hodlr i have no idea. who all is going to leverage this? whales always playing games whats their strategy for this?

As soon as it's announced bitcoin will flash crash by a few thousand dollars (other coins also by the same amount proportionally) and then quickly rise back to where it was within anywhere from 4 to 24 hours. Set your buy orders accordingly. There is easy profit to be had here.

Based rage user

musk already sold his stash, with a plausible excuse (tesla needs cash) so he can't be said definitively to have been aware of the magic number ahead of time. i'm taking this as a sign that big money has already been informed of a 100 basis points

Anyone not retarded would have a script setup for these events if they're going to trade them.

If you didn't price in your estimate of the macro trends already you're probably just gambling.

my bags are ready

Attached: file.png (97x628, 22K)

It will pump slightly info EOD

Dump 3% tomorrow

Up slightly to end flat on Friday

Nothing ever happens

Here niggercmegroup.com/trading/interest-rates/countdown-to-fomc.html

75 bps is already priced in, so it will be 100 bps, btc will crash hard
>source: I live in a third world country

Attached: 1657532219368.jpg (205x250, 7.93K)

Recession was cancelled. The Ministry of Truth already announced.

>source: I live in a third world country
Holy based

What Any Forumsbrains don't understand is that the FED is reactionary. Rate hike of 75-100 BPS is inevitable. Also for the people saying 75 is bullish- all of you retards have been saying the FED will pivot for the last month only to realize how retarded that is.

>people don’t remember 2015-2016

Attached: 9D82CBE0-8702-43F7-BEBB-C7FD69812C14.png (200x200, 66.7K)

mashallah brother, I reckon it's time to ape in and do a heckin x100

My dad works with Powell at Fedtendo. He told me that the hike will be 500 points. Sell everything NOW.