If you see shills marketing a coin to Any Forumscels sell

Or at least sell a big part of your stack. Let me explain. When shills are so desperate to shill a coin to the bottom of the food chain, or in other word to the left side of the iq chart, then this should ring every alarm bell. Here are three examples
>LINK
Link shills started to shill this coin to low IQ Any Forumstards near the ath, after every normalnigger out there already had bags. Ofc as expected they keep holding this shitcoin to this day with a 70 % lose.
>BAT
I guess this is self explanatory, but just look at the bat shill threads on Any Forums, all targeted at your retarded Any Forumstard. The coin is ofc completely worthless.
>ICP
I guess this is a very obvious case. Just look at the moonman threads. He clearly uses Any Forumscel language to give them the feeling he is one of them. They all bought for $50+ are now 60 % or more down.

Other notable examples are doge with bat, lunc and xmr.

So if you hold any coin and it suddenly makes a move to shill itself to Any Forumscels run, just sell and forget it. Any Forumscels are excellent bagholders. They proudly hold every bag down to -99 % while trying to act all smug and superior.

>tldr sell your coin if it gets shilled to Any Forumstards.

Attached: 1656760300325.jpg (1011x1234, 139.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am sorry for your boyfriend faggot.

Attached: 1650674855659.png (676x1021, 88.96K)

Dog with the bat never shilled to Any Forumscels tho. That was what the unvaxed sperm coin did.

Attached: 1602313429043.png (578x878, 306.77K)

I don't who the loser replying is but jannies I'm finished with my thread you have my permission to close it now before more mentally ill commies come in.

Attached: 1654909666561.jpg (720x4525, 1.68M)

lmao this is who is so obsessed with "polcels"

Attached: a9af091ff711242966594fbe7e194c969611e928ec074f395f6b6cc57063cd25-rimg-w1200-h713-gmir.jpg (1200x713, 111.19K)

Looks like your average /r/pol/user

Attached: 1445436346346.jpg (1057x947, 207.69K)

how much money did you loose to cope like that?

How much has browsing Any Forums found you a weed free tradwife, lmao
Reminder that the Nazis weren't racist but you idiots lapped up the Jews telling you they were and owning it.
The best way to salt the fields of an ideology is to train it's proponents to be repulsive to everyone but themselves. They don't need to worry about Any Forums, and Any Forums telling itself that they do need to worry makes them that much safer.

Kek you absolute retard OP, looks like you are the one that fell for it. Most "polcels" are far to paranoid to buy into any of those shill campaigns. Why did you trust something that was marketed to schizos to begin with? I could see the writing on the wall on all those shit projects.
T."chud"

Yes because the Nazis master plan was to flood white countries with hard working scientists and doctors from Africa and the Middle East.

> Other notable examples are doge with bat, lunc and xmr.
Both BTC and XMR (sometimes even BCH) are often shilled in the hyperinflation threads, so..

Attached: dear-diary-today-op-was-a-faggot.jpg (500x532, 79.6K)

white people and their 3% neanderthal dna. that 3% neanderthal dna ALL WHITE PEOPLE carry explains a lot

Niggers fucked homo habilis (literal subhuman), that's why niggers are stupid and ugly and smell so bad

Based kid
Seethe kikes

Any Forums tards from early link days are still multi millionaires. This whole argument is retarded. If you're telling me I could have been early to link by being a chud then fucking call me a nazi and sign me up for the SS.

This is the dumbest post i've seen this week.
Why are you so obsessed with Any Forums
Did they hurt you somewhere?

Attached: 1655379065732.png (1281x576, 136.54K)

The Nazis would have seen an Indian or middle eastern doctor as a valuable non-ubermensch and a white neet shut in as an untermensch tbqh

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion
Actually woah

Any Forums users hurt themselves and blame the Jews
Sometimes you gotta be tough on little bitches to harden them up and turn them into functioning members of society?