How do you get into consulting as a man? Is it worth it?

How do you get into consulting as a man? Is it worth it?

Attached: 1658916687311.webm (576x1024, 2.9M)

Nepotism

Attached: 1654868127412.webm (480x848, 2.68M)

you just know...

The same pol bait, woman hating thread AGAIN. Most of you are going to die alone.

Attached: 1652340620195.webm (480x852, 2.26M)

How can a 22 year old consult? this will be their first job wtf. Id kick them out the door if they tried telling me what todo after working for 1 year at the most

Consultancy just refers to the staffing situation, they're not actually directing company policy or something. It's a way of supplying wagies.

wtf is a "devos?"

what do woman bring to the table in 2022?

Short for devotional so I'm going to say she's reading the Bible

I can almost imagine what meetings with her a like
>ummm Instagram
>.... Tik-Tok has....
>... you can never go wrong with Facebook Ads....
>umm like Snapchat
>oh you need financial advice on your plumbing business? Tik-Tok haha lol am I right?

she is literally eating breakfast?

>Actual reason: didn't want an ugly gremlin for a gf anymore

nowadays consultancy means every job wagies do without being formally employed.

Welcome to gig economy

I had that lifestyle pre pandemic, it was fucking amazing, i had a ONS with a 8/10+ finance/accounting chick almost every week, i wish companies would go back to normal soon, most people are still in the home office and it's kinda hard to reach out to them for dinner or something

Next to her breakfast

what is she actually doing? She just do everything except work, but in an office environment?

Why would you be comfortable having your dog do that??

Imagine the smell

>walking around with an overpriced drink i bought at a coffee shop lets me feel like an adult
so cool and mature

STDs

>trust science
science isn't supposed to be a cult. when it becomes politically incorrect and punished even for actual scientists to debate and test the process then the process doesn't work anymore. "trust science" and "science denier" are phrases used by people who don't have even a basic grasp of what science even conceptually is.

science is dead and has been replaced with the cult of scientism

don't forget the mandatory starbucks coffee, that's some real business shit right there. #adulting

I was a traveling construction consultant for a while, and it was cool to be able to see the world for free, but it wasn’t something I could do more than a few years.
It’s hard to be healthy on the road because every client want to go eat and drink every night.
For them, it’s a once in a year thing to go party on our dime, but I was doing that 300 days a year.
The work is mostly just showing support and maybe fixing a couple problems here and there.
Most companies I worked with didn’t need much help but my services were included with other stuff they bought.
It’s not fulfilling work and you’re really just there to make it look like your company cares about the customer even though they don’t.

>consoom 60 bucks a day worth of drinks and eating out ($1200 a month)
>sit on laptop for a few zoom calls
>swallow the managers load
>repeat
yeah she's not going to survive the recession. i'm starting to realize we need market downturns to flush out the bullshit now and again to return to profitability

traveling for work is the gayest shit ever unless it's in a literal private jet.

why do americans love paying 20$ for some milk and sugar coffee drink?

I dont know