Another potential employer ghosts me after an interview

>another potential employer ghosts me after an interview

Attached: F8D0DD76-AF1D-45DE-9AFF-13BFE2B9480C.png (600x800, 33.62K)

Attached: itsover.jpg (190x200, 6.49K)

I don't even know you and I'm ghosting your thread after this post

>Be self employed
>Have business development calls with COOs/Directors
>Okay lest work together user
>Get ghosted after

like 2 companies out of 5-6 calls commited after agreeing on the phone. Why waste their time with me bros if they're gonna ghost me. Sure the market conditions changed recently but they could at least send me a courtesy email...

>getting a job
ngmi

Follow up with them, say that you've got another offer, but what to hear from them first before you accept.

If they say no ask for feedback

simple az

Attached: greg8.jpg (1828x1355, 251.46K)

Now you don’t have to work

Attached: 5A60CA79-1DCE-43EB-946E-31D696529412.png (800x778, 327.6K)

there's no consequences for their actions because everything today is too fast past and impersonal. 50 years ago that meeting would have happened in-person. smaller social networks means that you may have seen that guy on the golf course or some shit, and he would be forced to physically duck you for backing out of deals. boomers were right about some things.

Yup. And its hilarious to see employers complain about employees ghosting when the companies have been doing the same thing to candidates for at least 10 years (probably more like 15 years)

And to make things worse, boomers are getting to blame for shitty etiquette when in reality tech-savvy Gen X'ers created this oversaturated "anyone can apply online" job seeking process that puts undue stress on the job poster and job seeker alike.
It has turned everyone into assholes.

I just got a new job.
Should I just ghost my employer of 2 years?
I've seen them fire people unceremoniously before, maybe I should give them a taste.

>ghosted by employer who is "desperate"
>ghosted by 3/10 tinderthot who is "desperate"
>ghosted by society even though it is also "desperate"

Attached: yeah it's a frog thread.jpg (976x850, 87.12K)

>ghosts me
probably because you talk like a fucking nigger

>gen x: the spiteful nigger generation that shat the bed, purely to get back at boomers
Doesn't matter to me because gen x was always fucked.

That's true I guess

I have 2 call center jobs on the same shift
I'm making 100K per year without a degree

What kind of call center job pays 50k?

the type that doesn't track his productivity down to the minute, with his slavedriver boss sporadically listening in on his calls with the express goal of micromanaging him for fun. that is, he's LARPing. there's not a single call center job in the country that only gives you 4 hours of work a day. much less one that pays $25/hour.

yeah this sounds right. i've worked one call center in my life and if i wasn't dialing every minute for the entire day then i'd get a warning. i also made like $17/hr

the white man's burden

Microsoft technical support
stay mad losers