So what's the deal with NFTs? Who buys this shit and how do you market it successfully...

so what's the deal with NFTs? Who buys this shit and how do you market it successfully? I'm trying not to die and crypto costs money.

Attached: what th efuck is this.jpg (300x168, 6.56K)

It's mostly a bad way to launder money permanently on an immutable transparent ledger.

In the future you'll be able to buy pay to win swords that make you unbeatable in any PVP game and take your sword from game to game flexing on third world peasants with your 20 Eth Diamond Sword of the Hause of Saud or whatever, but no one has made those games yet in a compelling manner that attracts either the peasants or the princes. Once someone pulls that off the money laundering will feel more believable because everyone can relate to pwning noobs with p2w loot, but no one can really easily wrap their head around spending $2m USD on a PNG.

You missed the entire NFT bullrun. It's basically pvp mode right now and volume is dead.

How do you even get ahead of that? By the time everyone's heard of the "new money making fad", it's already saturated to the point of being "PVP mode". How do you get in on anything and still make money?

just like i did with uniswap stocks, buy in early then sell it and never look back

>uniswap stocks
you dumbass newfag tourist zoomers still haven't left?

fucking hell

Money laundering. Using NFTs for money laundering is the most retarded way to get scammed because of rugpulls. Money laundering requires a lot of trust.

But Bear Market Bullies, thank me later

Attached: c6170c3e0ed3c165aac3c68e223f4ba8.png (900x900, 251.03K)

Pvp?

NFTs arent dead
There are billion dollar companies that are still launching their own NFT and there are some crypto organizations like Hbar foundation that are allocating literally a quarter billion dollars just to expand their Metaverse ecosystem

trading volume is at a 12-month low, don't get in.

The initial hype is over but I think there's still some good opportunities. There's a ton of stuff launching but a lot of it is derivative Crypto Punk/Bored Ape shit so I'm looking for releases that do something new. Saw this on Twitter the other day, first I've seen of someone actually making all the pieces.

Attached: pebble pet.jpg (2000x2000, 518.11K)

You are so late to the party

Institutional scam. Selling monkey pictures anyway.

>Don't buy when there's blood on the streets

Don't tell me you actually think digital pet rocks have value just because someone made ~10 parts by hand irl

If the number of parts is comparable to other collections I think it has potential, not too much info on it yet though. Anything that’s been the first to do something (that did it well) seems to have some decent staying power.

Posting from my phone

NFTs still have a higher chance. It just defends on the value they bring to the table. I'm freaking looking forward to minting AnonsNFT this coming Friday. It's one of the most valuable NFT collections in cosmos ecosystem

Attached: SX5WYRmh.jpg (440x470, 25.77K)

What do you do then?

NFTs with utilities have more value and tend to last longer

It's a scam

NFTs are pretty much last bull runs ICOs
theres still money to be made but the bull run is over and volume is pretty low right now

>virtual pet rock
We are so far from the bottom.