Whats the point of living if youre not fucking girls like this

Whats the point of living if youre not fucking girls like this

Attached: x83bsvgjuxw71.jpg (545x640, 39.02K)

as soon as you cum, girls like this dont mean anything

>he's either a virgin or has recently enough lost his virginity that he hasn't realized hot girls don't really mean shit, desu

you'll get there son

My only purpose in life is to yell at minorities

boomer cope

food tastes nice
jerking off feels nice
working out sucks but having a good body is nice
only things keeping me going desu

hear hear

Especially when they don’t actually exist

this is the truth, the second I am done masturbating I achieve a clear mind.

Attached: Antinomy.png (803x966, 274.29K)

only early 30s actually

didnt fuck any 9s or 10s but fucked plenty of 8s

its all great untill your dick is inside them then you realise is like any other pussy

only good 9s and 10s are is flexing on other people

33 with a mindblowingly hot, tight 4'10 latina gf. best sex i've ever had. but that's not why I'm keeping her

i love me some latinas but 4'10 sounds small idk how much this is in normal centimeters

147cm. she's a crazy, peppy, antidepressants-and-adderall manic pixie that loves nothing more than making me happy. met her when I was rich and famous. best sex ive ever had by a very long shot. but its the love that counts.

Show me how she looks without makeup and then we'll talk. My wife looks fine without makeup and it's a real blessing.

Also a nice woman knows how to cook and raise children, not everything is about sex you absolute nigger.

Do you know that you can have sex with her several times, not just once ?

dont forget the emotional baggage that comes with women

Fucked hotties, dated hotties, take my advice, get yourself a fat girl who'll cook your food and clean your house.

>met her when I was rich and famous.

hmmmm

147cm kek thats like a child im 195cm

If you are just an average Joe 5/10 in looks you probably shouldn't aim for > 7/10 if you don't have money, talent, charisma to compensate.

Sagely words from a sagely man

im dating a colombian girl similar to this

>Do you know that you can have sex with her several times, not just once
But that wouldnt appeal to my coomer fantasy of being with a different race every night

im just saying that as soon as girls become 9s or 10s they arent really making your life better

and yes this sounds like a cope and probably also is, but the 8s I had dated or had sex with made me hate my life

its like a second job

an 10 is not better than a 7. Sure they look better, but in the bed you wont notice any difference. Only outside people will notice you having a high class girl and they become jealous. Guys start to hate you, girls also seem to be interested in you. The only practical use for a 9s or 10s is flexing on other people like an expensive rolex or a lambo.

i prefer an average girl, give me a 7 who is in good shape with a nice persoanlity

also I noticed that hot girls can have stinky smelly pussies while average girls dont smell at all, which is preferably while having sex

gib Colombian or Peruvian love plz

I hate that I knew this feeling. 10/10 looks only works for a one night stand. Fucking high maintenance one will drain your soul, not worth the sex, celeb divorce rate amirite

She's unironically paying my bills right now too. I need to get back on my feet after I got rekt by the crash and my 600k twitter banned. An empire gone, she's all I have left of it. But if she's all that I can keep, it's worth it.

Nigger.

That's a man

not to mention the hate you get outside from other man, you need to be constantly ready and prepared for other guys trying to hit on your girl, with or without you present

its hell, unless you are celebrity multi millionaire and you completely own your girl i wouldnt wanna think about a serious relationship with a 9 or a 10

why would you?

Attached: 1658910956960822.jpg (1080x1353, 587.12K)

I fuck women like this.

Attached: 1658519535864525.webm (720x960, 339.04K)