Anyone here actually doing fine personally and financially?

I'm in my early 30s and I make enough in my salary to pay for a house and live comfortably indulging in various hobbies. I have decent savings and physical investments as well to hedge against inflation. I have a few friends that I talk to regularly. No gf but I do hook up with girls from tinder once in a while. My family is proud of me and respects me. I don't actually feel so bad about life, my country, or the future. Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: 1648489467806.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

cartoon frogs are an indicator for automated spambot threads

Nigger I barely scrap by because I haven't made money since 2017 bullrun, people are out there dying of hunger because inflation and wars. Fuck you nigger you have it too good.

Attached: 1602548638078.gif (369x369, 3.37M)

The thing is I live around a bunch of families like this. In fact, I have the smallest house of my neighbors and I probably make the least amount of money

> I have decent savings
how much do you need to be considered decent savings?

I think of you have enough to pay your bills for a few months to a year, you're probably in good shape. Any more and you're incurring opportunity cost by not doing something with your money

thanks user. What would you consider doing with the excess?

I'd consider it anything over 6 months salary

>26
>make 120k kangaroo bucks per year
>have somewhere around 150k spread over stocks, ETFs, and crypto though that was closer to 300k at the beginning of the year
>have another 22k in cash
>a couple of old Jap import cars
See, it's odd because on paper I'm doing okay. But I feel like I'm underwater and sinking. Can't afford a house because they're seven figures here. I could move away from the city but that would mean cutting my income in half which would make quality of life worse and kill most of my ability to save. I'm effectively capped out in my career and there's not really anywhere to move upward. Broke it off with my girlfriend of two years recently as well, kinda don't have much direction anymore without her around.

So to answer your question, no, I'm a bit of a disaster. Thinking that perhaps the very best thing I could do for myself is study part time, get a degree while continuing to work, and transitioning to a different career field with more upward mobility. But it comes down to opportunity cost, right? I could get a degree and start out in a new career field where I might make no more than $70k/year for the first few years. That would push out my retirement timeline even further.

I know it sounds a bit silver spoon, but I honest to god have absolutely no idea how people on average incomes are making ends meet while working toward their retirement, blows my fuckin mind. Feel like I'm just getting by as it is.

Attached: paranoid.jpg (634x636, 79.83K)

If you have the space, buy physical goods that appreciate over time (real estate, vintage records, retro games, high end watches...etc). If you don't have space, consider doing day trading with stocks and options if you have the time to do research and test a lot of bests. If you really don't want to think about it, put it in an IRA and just forget about it.

> I honest to god have absolutely no idea how people on average incomes are making ends meet while working toward their retirement, blows my fuckin mind
They aren't working toward their retirement, that's exactly the thing. They have no excess funds to do so.

just keep doing what you're doing and dca into btc, eth and link over the next two year bear market.

Well many people are married/have a partner and so have 2 incomes...don't underestimate how much stability that brings personally and financially. Although I am surprised that you can't get a condo or something with your income and investments

>Although I am surprised that you can't get a condo or something with your income and investments
He definitely could, he just thinks he has to buy the actual full sale price all at once or he wants to buy it outright and not have a mortgage. He could definitely have one and put like 20% down

So is the post-30 tinder game still worth it?
Youngins still up for it?

A man in his 30s who is well established and had a good income is worth a lot more than a young man in his early 20d who doesn't want anything. The memes of women trying to settle down in their 30s is real. I rarely hook up with youngins but I have a very high success rate with women my age. I usually date them for a few weeks before breaking things off because I do not personally like most women I meet on dating sites

I'm 26 and just dumped all of my savings and crypto proceeds of about 90k into buying a house. My salary plus my gf's salary plus rental income she gets (she is Chinese and had a load of cash from property to buy to let) make things very comfy and safe.

*90k bong pounds

no

Nope and nope

is /biz a normie board now? get out reeeee

Attached: 1516153990523.jpg (1663x1247, 286.9K)

Early 20s with a decent work from home gig and low bills. Starting to hit the gym regularly and my trading is improving a lot during the bera. I have high hopes and aspirations for the future

I'm a broke 27 year old khv.
I have an ugly face with crooked teeth that needs like 15 grand to fix.
Stopped going to the gym about a month ago after regular usage for 5 years.
Feelin lost bros