Any Forums Hang out

Let's hang out before the trailer drops. Talk about predictions, your favorite Pokemon, your favorite Pokemon game, your favorite Pokemon music, do art, and post comfy images.

How are you, user?

Attached: 1627215382716.png (1184x1026, 41.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fug8QAoZFjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, its smells like updog in here

joe

>not really predicting much, but REALLY hoping they do something with Anistar City's big sundial thing
>hoping pic related is there
i'm doing ok :) how are you

Attached: 120.png (468x293, 248.56K)

That’s too many options op

You can do it, user!

Im good, been pretty productive the past couple days. Feels like the trailer is like a reward. Im pretty easy to please, so even if we dont see much Im sure I will enjoy it. As for my faves:

>Crabominable
>Tie between black and moon
>Pokemon has a lot of good music but colress' theme comes to mind

Attached: 1525428710199.jpg (2169x1658, 2.58M)

I like your positivity. I'm happy we're getting a trailer and I'm excited for whatever's in it.

Crab is a based choice.

Attached: 1531_53034_61dd2fb4a4a80.png (1080x680, 1.44M)

i don't know if there's more than one crabominable user, but i've gained an appreciation for it because of seeing nice things about it. based crab

Thanks pal, hope there's something in that trailer you really like

As far as I know I'm the one "crabominable user", unless there is some other bro here that also appreciates him like I do. I haven't been here in a while

Attached: E0l0K8kVUAMGxt2.jpg (1280x720, 168.13K)

Crabominable is SO cute in Snap. I love taking pictures of it.

Attached: snap collage.png (1775x1000, 2.29M)

Snap had a lot of Pokemon I love. What a great game

Really is a great game. I would LOVE if it even got one more DLC update, though it isn't likely dude to popularity. It's genuinely so good and worth every penny. The amount of interactions still being found is nuts. Just discovered an interaction that causes Carbinks to use rock polish on each other, and it's adorable.

Playing Clover right now, will be nice to have something official again.
>favorite Pokemon
Wiggly
>favorite game
Probably Emerald
>favorite music
youtube.com/watch?v=Fug8QAoZFjc

haven't played it but Snap looks so damn pretty

Attached: jigglypuff-pokemon.gif (310x200, 226.73K)

joe merrick

Attached: 1654066386785.gif (477x498, 894.6K)

Yeah some DLC for that game would really make my day, but even without dlc its the best pokemon game on the switch in my opinion. I cant believe some people would actually claim this game has no depth to it despite having so many interactions , a huge chunk of them werent even documented for a while. Here's a crab I took

Attached: yayyy.png (799x531, 464.83K)

That's a super happy crab. A lot of the interactions are super interesting, funny, wholesome, or even terrifying when it comes to the Pokemon universe. Like an enormous to-scale Steelix launching out of a cave pit and destroying a rock pillar with its teeth? That's terrifying, I love it. I agree that it's the best Pokemon game on the switch. It has endless content.

Attached: snap hooh promoting silver.jpg (1280x720, 173.16K)

Fingers crossed scarlet & violet will feel as "alive" as snap did!

The textures already have me pretty excited, at least. They look good, I'm glad that they detailed Seviper's scales just like Snap did. It just makes Pokemon so much more alive.

Attached: 1546884879795.jpg (1200x1104, 127.61K)

Man I love the colors in this