Only 4 percent of your taxes go to roads

Only 4 percent of your taxes go to roads

Attached: 1447382225255.png (908x819, 89K)

I bike anyways.

>25% social security
Fuck america and FUCK boomers

Where are you biking if you don't use roads or sidewalks?

>most of amerinigger taxes go to obese La-A and jamal that hasn't seen his little diabetic cock in decades

holy shit ameriniggers need a 100x short

Attached: nigger btfo.png (1054x698, 154.01K)

If the roads degraded I'd just bike on the unmaintained roads. You can also bike on trails/dirt/gravel with a mountain bike.

Same. Nothing makes cagies seethe more than blocking the road with my bicycle.
>oh you thought you were going to get to your menial job at the faggot factory today?
>lol. Lmao even.

I prefer the feeling of weaving in front of a long line of cars when there's a red light.

False. 95% of that 4% goes to unionized workers that get paid billions for train rails that are never actually built.

Anti union niggers need to die

>union niggers
Pick two

That's a fucking lie. This entire pie chart is a lie to cover up the severity of spent tax money on bullshit

>whaaa how dare they get jewed less by employers!
Shut the fuck up, bootlicker. Unions scale pay closer to ROI while non-union with jew the FUCK out of you. It's not perfect, but it is a superior alternative. You hate money?

modern day unions are porky play fighting porky and retards like you think one is better than the other

Is this Federal or total government spending across the country?

Attached: 20220726_092301.png (600x592, 89.48K)

It is because the pay is better
>electrician journeyman cap at nearly 60 an hr in a union
>closer to 25-30 an hr in a union
You're a fucking retard that is allergic to money.

Attached: 5d7.png (680x421, 274.16K)

>25-30 an hr in a union
*in non-union

Biking is antisemetic, and that's a good thing.

Attached: 1649578636088.jpg (1077x1225, 264.37K)

>28% to health
>still need to pay hundreds of thousands out of pocket
>highest per-capita health spending despite fact most people don't go to the doctor

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Wow so just like don't pay (sorry, surrender) taxes then?

Oh wait they use other peoples taxes to send niggers after you if you don't! Hahaha the state is like an ultimate nigger hivemind!

price is artificially inflated

trade unions are guilds that act as employment agencies. they are good for workers

unions for unskilled/retail labor are worthless

government unions are actively harmful because they have a monopoly and abuse the *** out of it, also all government employees are inherently lazy and retarded

I make $140k/yr without unions