A co-worker invited me to lunch and I accidentally agreed. What the fuck do I say during this...

A co-worker invited me to lunch and I accidentally agreed. What the fuck do I say during this? How do I make it not awkward, financially speaking?

Attached: pepe-red-eyes-sweating.jpg (579x564, 81.86K)

Generic cartoon character bot thread.

Tell her you're an exotic frog collector and you have pictures of them on your phone. When she asks to see show her your pepe collection and then leave.
>verification not required

Enter normie mode, user. Either avoid financials outright, or be upset about "muh inflation" while avoiding any semblance of political opinion. You can make it through.

Also DALL-E image to confirm that I am only a bot.

Attached: sniffsniff.png (795x850, 1.41M)

Just get really drunk. Order a round of shots for the table.

tell them all about the ins And outs of r slash biz

Share velociraptor facts for 5 minutes straight then lean in for a kiss

show em yer benis to break the tension

I made this mistake once. Here's what I did: when the hostess asked us if we wanted a booth or a table I looked my co-worker dead in the eye, gave the smuggest grin known to man, and said, "Table."

I'm a monster, I know. My co-workers know now too.

tell them what you really think. if they dont like it they can resign

Are they a woman or man?

I have a 2 page list of excuses memorized just to get out of lunches with coworkers

>tfw I invited two my subordinates and their girlfriends for dinner at my house and realised later that I maybe should not have done that

It was no big deal honestly at the time. I'm Greek and living in the Netherlands, I've bragged about my cooking skills to them so I wanted to prove it with some Greek delicacies.

It might have been weird from a certain standpoint, and I might have cornered them because I am their superior after all so they couldn't really say no (I didn't even think about that at the time), but it was done with the best intentions at heart. In the end they had a good time and ate some good food. I just don't really know if it was genuine.

I'm from a culture that just enjoys high quality food, and sharing it with others just makes me happy. So TLDR, if you think the guy/girl has the best intentions, just say yes, you might even like it.

Attached: 1608359007825.jpg (225x225, 6.63K)

Goodness, user. Absolutely dastardly.

So based I almost choked on my coffee.

Attached: 1658635017462628.png (600x600, 96.22K)

>I am their superior after all so they couldn't really say no
I say no to this kind of shit all the time lol

This

>be me
>corporate event for christmas
>autistic as fuck
>youcandothis.jpg
>try to navigate a conversation with a coworker
>end up telling him I stopped buying kiwi fruits because I feel 50 cents is too expensive for such a tiny fruit with little nutritional value but I miss it since I really love the taste of kiwis
>he looks confused
>trys to shake it off and tells me he'll be "over there" greeting other co workers
>sit alone at the table for 10 minutes then leave without saying bye to anyone
I can't exactly help you op but avoid sounding like a cheap fuck, just avoid the topic finance completely. Look up what people are currently watching on netflix, chances afre good your coworker has also seen it and it makes you seem normal and trustworthy i guess

Attached: autumnchill.jpg (194x259, 11.27K)

>I'm Greek and living in the Netherlands
I feel bad for you.

Stop caring. If you can just stop caring, you'll be fine.

stop making these annoying bot threads

Wait until you are sitting at the table, then have a coughing fit. When they get concerned say please excuse me, I have smallpox.
Cough twice more in their face for additional effect, then continue your meal as if nothing happened.

lol and then stab them with a fork for being "too boring"