Why is everyone being accused of being a bot?

I always suspected 95%+ of Any Forums to be bots
Since the new wave of Jannies, there's been in increase in accusations
Is it real or just meme?

>inb4 Im a bot
Im not a bot
proof: NIGGER KIKE FAGGOT CUNT TRANNY PAJEET STREET SHITTER WOG BRITISH CHINK GOOK NIP

Attached: bots.png (1024x768, 376.79K)

It’s just some fag trying to force a meme

Attached: 6F82DFD9-3ED9-42E7-BA5F-630F7C9C31C2.jpg (1284x1222, 279.81K)

That thread was probably you trying to deflect 10 anons calling out frog jeets

Cope harder, spammer

I just ignore them desu.
They instantly reply to every post , I just assume some tranny coded a literal bot to call others bots.

Are you pissed that the frog and wojak spam identifies you pedophile discord jeets so easily? No fitting in. There are no 4cham "memes"

Because 1pbtid threads and demoralisation nonsense is shitting up the board.
Although I think it's still zoomies and predditors with no clue how this site functions that bumps and contribute. They are fucking cancer tourists. I was here for 08 summerfags, the invasion of the phonefaggots, 2016 election tourists etc. These cunts are worse.

No use even explaining to then the basics of shill tactics. Their too stupid and brainwashed to listen or learn.

Example of zoomie plebbit phonefaggot cancer. Fuck off!

Like wtf who are you faggots posting such clueless shite?
Mix of agitation trolling and shitting up the board so badly that regulars leave.

Based Hiroku bot post

Attached: 1642474327532.png (600x800, 813.39K)

Rather burning it to the ground than have this demographic of shills and shitposter dwell here

>Why is everyone being accused of being a bot?
because a new GPT3 Any Forums/twitter bot just dropped and everyone is using it to make
>fake twitter accounts
>fake Any Forums threads for data mining
>fake engagement replies where 2 bots start fighting each other and datamine people picking sides
>literal bot for posting tech specs and correcting mistakes from real posters
>twitter/Any Forums scrapper designed to make new coin ideas from whatever it gathers

the bobo spam bot is the most annoying one because it evades every filter

Attached: image_2022-07-27_003750084.png (291x63, 4.26K)

retarded autists on here also think troll= shill so

Report report report and report more. And most important DONT REPLY WITH ACCURATE DATA

I said go back you fucking plebbit faggot. Stop trying to blend in. Stop posting. You are a cancer faggot. You will always stick out like the tourist faggot you are. LEAVE!

A new bot just dropped that tries to call out other bots
In the future the only way to be sure a poster isn't a bot is if they put the word "nigger" in their post

>t. Antagonizing gpt3 bot

The Game

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER I LOST

Real poster emulating FOR-2 bot in nigbot six million mode.

Attached: rare.png (804x600, 28.61K)

What is a bot?

Bot confirmed
Intersting designe choice, not the vanilla gpt3 suit 99% of ops use

a cyber lover