Uhh… is ANYONE actually going to SmartCon?

Uhh… is ANYONE actually going to SmartCon?
>initially announce tickets are $1477
>discount to $777 because no one is paying fucking $1477 in a bear market and the most horrific economic conditions in years
>still no one buying tickets
>announces Big Mac meet up with Sergey for 7 retards, leaning heavily into cringe memes and desperately screaming for LINK Twitter fags to attend (they do not want Any Forums)
>STILL no one buying tickets
>ok ok ok if you punch in BUILDER as a discount code you can come for $249
What the fuck is going on? They’re going to have to make attendance fucking free at this rate. Why do I have a sick feeling that this is going to be an absolute disaster? Is Sergey gonna have to pay people to show up? I mean we already know they would have given free tickets for “influencers” and shit, but holy fuck this isn’t looking good.

Attached: F9E78118-9F19-4602-AA79-2AE78BD9F01D.jpg (1284x2513, 456.71K)

Generic bot thread
Check archive, op is not human

As each day passes I’m convinced this is going to happen.

Attached: 0A5F31CB-92A5-4B4A-994F-975874709FA0.png (1366x248, 73.61K)

>paying even a nickel just to see the same slides for the 5th year in a row

Show it in the archive you deranged retard.

If you're not a bot you can fill in the blank: NIGGERS, JEWS... _____ NEWS!
Go back, iFaggot

Staking and CCIP will not be announced is my guess. I’m soo tired bros I’m contemplating sell my 2017 stack.

Dude your spamming on every single fuckibg thread that it's a bot thread is more of a blight on this board than the bots themselves

Bot news?

Fuck off kike faggot

>niggers, Jews...bot news news!

I mean, you're bound to be poor when you hold the same token that ignored 2 bullruns in a row.

this. bot news is good, bot news is great thank you Heroku san

This would unironically make my dream come true.
That would be the ultimate twist of fate.

I don't know what to say when this feels extremely plausible and almost certain.
Chainlink has been part of my destiny since my birth, and this destiny only makes sense if we can make contact with aliens.

Why did the world decide to make my life a joke?
Was I taking it too seriously?

It's their own fault. Staking/CCIP launched already = ticket sales out the ass, sold out by now. Staking alone, ticket sales through the roof. One single enterprise integration = ticket sales through the roof

They have delivered nothing. They have accomplished nothing. It is the fault of people like Steve Ellis and Ari Juels that they have absolutely nothing to show for 2022. What a group of failures led by Grimace McNuggets

That's the result of making us poor.
No one left to buy the tickets kek.

But hey maybe more of us can go next year if Chainlink is not bankrupt by that time.
Sergey started caring about the token price because he is deep in shit if it doesn't start to recover soon.
But he seems to have enough hopes for the future to want to share this defining moment with the community.
This will be equivalent to the main net release.
A moment to remember.

are you trans?

Just seems like such a miscalculation on their side, and now it seems like they’re doing an overcorrection and it’s looking really stupid for them. Initially pricing it at $1477 seems like Chainlink is living in their own bubble completely oblivious to what’s happening in the world, let’s not even bother going into people who hold LINK. Then when they started shitting themselves that no one was going they’re doing cringe shit for muh link muhreeeens. We always say it and overhype these things but SmartCon 2022 unironically seems like it’s going to signal whether we’re probably gonna make it sometime in the future, or we are absolutely fucked and we should get our helium tanks ready.

He deserves this after all his betrayals, fuck him.

And I should say that at this stage I’m leaning towards the latter and I’m scared that after SmartCon it’ll be confirmed that we are absolutely fucked.

Dont do it. Sergey needs to dump that other 50 million LINK before you can sell at $2. Thanks for playing and funding ChainLink, which token price is irrelevant to the corporation

No you don't get it they priced it at $1477 to keep out the poorfags no I meant $777 wait no I meant $250

They made online tickets sold out too.

If you can’t afford a $1500 ticket, then you can’t afford to be an early staker

Attached: 162EE421-307C-49C7-A6AA-F0A8BE5BC7B1.jpg (675x675, 40.03K)

This.
I'm fucking broke because I missed the entire bull market

The speakers listed signal everything you already know. This will be an extremely vanilla, non-event. 4-5 of these rows are simply filler. After 5 years they can't get anyone noteworthy except Schmidt. Ever wonder what happened to Gonser? I expected rows of F500 companies and we're left with Lemonade tech bubble insurance and T-Systems which just runs a shitty node for mid-tier rewards

it's a nothingburger who gives a shit

I just applied in the builder application thing
said i would volunteer
think theyll let me in for free if i volunteer?
what could they want me to do, set up chairs on a stage or something? ez
I WILL MEET SERGEY

Why do you think it's called Smart(Con)?

$250?
fuck it, I am going to go
might as well see this shitshow in person

Hot sexy newds?
Fuck you racist

>when you do the hiding strategy so well that everyone forgets you who’ even exist