I'm not understanding why people don't seem to want to speculate on pic related or any other POW coin for that matter...

I'm not understanding why people don't seem to want to speculate on pic related or any other POW coin for that matter. BTC isn't going away so it doesn't make sense that coins like LTC and XMR aren't moving up on value despite serving similar functions to BTC, actual payment adoption, and like a decade of uptime.
>inb4 no one uses it
False. LTC is a fucking popular payment coin.
>inb4 no development
False. They just enabled privacy features
>inb4 it just does what Bitcoin does
Yeah and Solana, Cardano, Polkadot and all those other shitters do the same thing Ethereum does but with no fucking adoption and that doesn't stop people from speculating on them to ridiculous valuations.

Attached: 4725284.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/blob/master/src/amount.h#L25
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ad bot threads are not computed

I don't buy high inflation PoS projects even if they potentially could yield higher return. I've given up. I only dca into btc and ltc.

based
those are REAL coins.

You guys are retarded. and whoever was forced by lost bet to shill this garbage to some number. you're going to be posting for the rest of your life

>2022
>ltc
kms

> LTC is a fucking popular payment coin.
This is your answer. There’s no money in the payment use case.

Now that's a coin!

Attached: 1655659059435.png (676x643, 1.67M)

going to pick up another 35 soon

Attached: 1637983297055.png (491x988, 480.99K)

The real value comes with the network itself, which unfortunately, the asset class isn't mature enough for most to come to that realization yet. There could be a mild SHTF scenario, an armageddon bear market, or a cascade of doomsday regulation enacted world wide and it would still never go down along side Bitcoin. You could build whatever you needed on the Litecoin network or just rely on it as an essential payment vehicle without worrying about, "is this shit still going to be around tomorrow." That's not something people ask when using Litecoin because there is no realm of possibility for it to fail.

>mah digitul silvur

can anyone explain the mentality behind being an LTC bagholder?

I love litecoin but it's being monkey hammered by bot traders

Attached: litecoin_hatman.jpg (735x1088, 367.02K)

i love my 90 stack and when it drops to 38 ill be buying 50 more :3

You're so fucking retarded that you don't even know that most PoS coins are hard-capped and Litecoin is the one which inflates

Pathetic LTC shill

this sort of retard logic about crypto 'value' proves to me that we're heading to sub 10k and i'm not even a bear

What is the verdict with this bullshit on my foot? Is that a new implant or is that where my collapsed arch made the mutilated bone stick out which I somehow never noticed?

>lost value vs LINK, ETH, and BTC since inception

>PoS coins are hard-capped
>Litecoin is the one which inflates
The supply limit of LTC is fixed to 84 millions.
Here is the exact line in the source code:
github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/blob/master/src/amount.h#L25

1. As regulations are solidified, mining activity will dramatically increase.
2. Competition, therefore, will increase.
3. Miners will seek other PoW networks to capture value.
4. Litecoin, Digibyte, and probably surprisingly to many, Dogecoin will benefit.

Stick to your thesis OP. You are correct, just ahead of the pace the industry has been allowed to develop at.

Litecoin is going to fucking rip.

Just look at fundamentals. Lots of patience for this one.

wat