>33
>$280k net worth
Should I just rope?

Attached: 7064E426-DCCE-4686-8C89-D85D7D9539F3.png (268x188, 10.67K)

If it's a wojak it's a bot

you can literally put a down payment on 3-5 houses to rent out to wagecucks

you're doing better than 90% of people

Yeah but 90% of people includes the third world

I'm the same age and have $1.1 million net worth. Cuck lol

>t.lives in the 3rd world or FEMA camp America..

Yeah but spend that money before you do or else it goes to the government

Bro, what?!

Imagine not using that money to get a nice holiday in The Caribbean instead of willingly ostracizing yourself from what's beyond the walls of your house and the screen of your PC.

>t.doesn't know that milking perpetual wagies with poor money management skills is the way to make it with real estate

I don't have nearly enough money for a Caribbean vacation house. I can't even afford a basic 2br house near a city.

Take your assets as well as debt max and live in Brazil.

Just buy a seven days package and get the fuck out of your room. Go breathe some oxygen and have fun on the beach or whatever. Enjoy life while you can. You never know when life will come back to bite your ass.

Demoralization thread

>rentoids stop paying
>rentoids wont leave
>i go bankrupt

>rents to niggers and white trash
Why won't they leave?

Honest answer: if you haven't hit 7 figs before 35 then basically you're never going to catch up.

Means that the threshold to be "wealthy" is moving away faster than your net worth is growing.

Yeah, that's what I figured.
What do I do now?

How much money do you make? I'm going to turn 33 this year, I make $180k/yr, and my portfolio got rek'd from over $1M to $650k.

I thought about roping but my folio has a decent chance to come back and I can save 90%+ of my income since I live with a parent.

What a bunch of spoon fed faggots. 180k year, what are you some kind of cuck in a suit?

that's a complicated question. How much of your NW is liquid? You need a 4x over the next few years, which is doable via BTC/ETH/TQQQ/SOXL if you time it right.

I have $200k liquid because I was going to buy a house in 2019

Come back for what? Do you want to stop working by the end of your 30s?

data mining bot thread by market markers (wintermute and gang)