HBAR about to go parabolic

WTF WTF step function very soon WAGMI hbar bros

Attached: Hedera Happening.jpg (1080x1486, 364.2K)

Generic twitter bot thread

The tweet is from today dumbass

What's a sui stack and make it stack?

1 milli make it stack, suicide 100k

Sui 10k make it 100k
Seethe bitch

10k, 100k

Great project sirs!

whats the fuck you money stack

ah damn I was gonna buy some hbar this friday but I guess I'm gonna be priced out
shoot

10m

HBAR is insolvent
this is a bot thread to create exit liquidity

it's dumping
very bulish sirs, please pray to the vishna

what the fuck does this mean

the hbar shills have been relentless recently
Yall know that a random shill on Any Forums wont bump up the price

The only way to actually bump up the price is to make some new development in the ecosystem.
You literally copied Fantom but didn’t manage to maintain the same expenditure that Fantom foundation does for its ecosystem

>You literally copied Fantom

Attached: 1655286791289.jpg (960x921, 52.7K)

>copied fantom

Attached: now-this-is-schizoposting.jpg (480x315, 41.29K)

It's just some lame monitoring tools nobody asked for, nothing that enables new functionality to be built

The network has "blocks" now as reference structures. This allows for applications currently working on blockchain to easily reference specific "blocks" in their code if they wanted to port over to hashgraph. Obviously, hashgraph is not a blockchain, but it's a QoL change for developers. It's not momentous, but it's not nothing. And it's new functionality.

I'm so bored holding my Hbar. If atleast saucerswap was coming online, or atma, or the coupons. Or account 0.0.800 would get funded so I could make some hbars from staking. But realistically rewards are only gonna come online once a usecase or two are active and tps is bumped. Hope they implement staking through ledger till then

>You need $100k to invest in this random shitcoin to make it

wow great advice

sounds perfectly safe