Why is 28 the magical age when all the attractive popular white girls from your HS graduating class are getting married?

why is 28 the magical age when all the attractive popular white girls from your HS graduating class are getting married?

Attached: woj.jpg (600x714, 67.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAi7IeJG-6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=fAi7IeJG-6Y

Generic bot thread.
If it's a wojak it's a bot

I didn't post a wojak though

>woj.jpg
You did so you fucking tard.

have you even checked facebook? none of the 28 year old girls are attractive anymore. theyre old and fat and ugly. such a blackpill its hard to look at them

>specifying white
Go home ranjeesh

They sell the top of their appearance

bot post
this bot posts in every thread accusing everyone of being a bot

Because their biological clock is ticking and they are post wall and know they are unable to ride the cock carousel forever and need to settle down and if they are ever to have a chance at getting a husband and children.

14?

He's a turdie coping about Russia not selling gas and food for cheap

5 years too late

...yup

All the attractive girls from high school are haggard roasties that look 45 now.

idk but I'm sad. So many wanted me, but I was a nervous sperg. I was going to ask one out, but she was married with kids by then and she wanted me bad. FUCK I'm gonna kill myself.
Ngl I used to be a christian and that contributed greatly to how fucked my life is right now

I turn 28 in two months. What am I in for?

They know deep dpwn that after 30 their prime is over, so they have to bag the best man they can get last minute.

Doesn't matter I'm looking forward to the graduating class of 2023
Gonna have my little brother introduce me to some fresh and impressionable 18yos whom I can make mine and mold them to not be pozzed whores (if they aren't already)

Based!!!

thanks christian feminists.... we used to match 25-30 year old men with established fortunes to 14-20 year old fertile virgins. now? .... we tell the boys they shouldn't build a fortune because they have an oppressive penis and then block their every opportunity to give those opportunities to women. at the same time tell 14 year old girls they can't get married until 30 and make sure they ride the cock carousel for like 15 years. it's gross. it's inefficient. and it makes everyone miserable.