What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Attached: FYm20FkXoAAKHJ2.jpg (750x330, 20.26K)

Massive nuke to 12k coming

Twitter bot thread

i worry because his posts are usually not complete shizo tier. this is complete shizo territory

is it finally happening this week?

Why are you spamming this on every thread?

every week for the last several years he has "warned" that the market would crash. now that he's "right" everyones going to suck his dick and say "why didn't you listen". dudes obnoxious

We all think the market is going down so it wont
Haha

Just a sperg sperging out.

actually, quite the opposite. it's called self-fulfilling prophecies

to listen to the guy the market has been 2 weeks away from crashing for the last 10 years

he's just doing this shit for attention. couldn't be more clear that his one great victory in life was pure bobo luck and he's not some genius investor the movie makes him out to be

niggers

Maybe you should have listened? You sound bitter about being wrong.

Hello, rat bastard. He is hoping the hahaha times something so he can say the hahaha meant he was aware before the hahaha was posted to the Twitter. Good morning and breathe in the food carts. Fresh food and good fortune.

Oh God this is better than sex. Bulls are sweating bullets.

>tweeted then deleted
wow he's just like me. cripplingly autistic.

At least I laughed

Attached: A85F6C88-4F8F-4CB3-85AC-E00E799FF134.jpg (1536x1284, 246.28K)

Means he's about to delete his account again.

I thought he wasn't laughing or enjoy it or whatever?

Because they're all 0 effort 1 post by this ID twitter screencap threads and I wish I could insert my fresh turds into OP's throat

The US isn't admitting that it's in a recession even though we had two quarters of negative growth.

Attached: finewegood.gif (220x123, 220.25K)

Attached: FEEEA614-7C66-43F1-B39C-0750FE22B53F.jpg (1240x1246, 215.14K)

Broken fucking clock, kudos to the retard