Did I make a mistake?

So I FOMOd and bought a 4bd .5 acre 800k house in a semi-rural area with great views to a golf course

I am still still single and don't have a gf. 20-35 minutes to get to the city. I wanted to secure a place for my future children and I didn't want to get priced out of a 4bd home if I were to rent in the city for the next 5-10 years. Was this the right choice?

Attached: 1657069549420.webm (506x900, 2.09M)

Generic spambot thread

>800k house
don't know if srs. what is your yrly income and net worth?

Someone post the based Any Forums pasta about this webm

the trick is to move to the city and wife a city girl and then bring her to the middle of nowhere so she cant cheat. not the other way around. 800k house is a lot with interest

that was the plan but I didn't want to be a rentoid forever if home prices were to go up another 25-30% year after year i would essentially be priced out of a decent home

tell me plz.

Just abnb the house and move to the city to do this and build equity in the meanwhile

800k houses are easy to buy these days, tons of tech jobs pay over 200k

Women owe me sex

So you bought your country estate. Make it nice and then rent a pied de terre. If you got an 800k house you can afford a modest condo in a fine-enough area.

similar situation here, bought a townhouse for 400k in 2017 40min from the city (expensive area, loudoun county va), now town house is worth 580k and I make 300k a year up from 150k when I bought this house. The dating scene in my area sucks though

Golf bunnies owe me multiple children

buy a condo or a co op in a dense city, live there and date city girls. buy land out in the country all cash. save up and put 20% down for a construction loan. boom u got a condo in the city and a home for a huge discount

based

that's my cousin haha

You do need to go to where the pussy is, but Dont you DARE second guess yourself over having 3 things:

1. A good car
2. A good job
3. A good home

you have that on your own bro, your better than 80% of men. You need to go out with some other bachelors, stop hanging out with old fucks, married guys, and no girl getting nerds, be the badass of a few college bros groups and let them feed you college pussy, get a vasectomy before hand because once you start, the puss vein will be never ending, but keep your ear out for talk of the girls "too busy making something of themselves" aim your cock, and pounce on those with everything you got bro, literally tell everyone your looking for one of those and the group will reward you with a high caliber chick.

Or learn to keep the pussy carousel going around as long as you want.

Just dont become a taxi, or free rent, or the guy anyone can borrow money from, keep saying your broke, but dress and move like normal and girls will see the contradiction

She looks clean

I want to eat her shit directly from the source.

She lost her tee :(

thats the illusion. if you're human, you should know all humans are innately repulsive