SHORT TREASURIES BOND RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE BEFORE THE FED NUKING THE DOLLAR TOMORROW AND THE GDP NUMBER THURSDAY

DRINKING TONIGHT IS ON THE COLLAPSE OF THE AMERICAN EMPPIRE

Attached: bobo-extremely-mad.png (255x275, 39.92K)

Raising rates is good for the dollar you brainlet.

>generic cartoon bear thread
Bot thread

Orly?

Attached: BF220674-B950-44CD-9EFB-B6FFE46B2909.gif (120x161, 148.58K)

The dollar is stronger than ever, fucking brainlet.

not if nobody can afford it nigger
for it to have global reserve status, other countries need to have functional economies to use it
not do like sri lanka
powell will singlehandedly bankrupt a dozen of nation tommorow by raising rates

dollar milshake thory in play
its the final epic melt up before the total collapse
russia and china literally admitted they are developping a new global currency nigger
better learn to speak chines now

a .5%, .75% or even 1% rate hike would not crash the market i don't think, and there's no way Powell will go full Volcker and go higher than 1%.
The GDP news will be bad but, yknow. it was inevitable. i don't think they'll crash things just yet, they're going to use the cyberattack/solar flare for that, so they have plausible deniability

countries are already defaulting and it's not doing anything. yes the petrodollar is dying and BRICS is ascendant but i think as the imperial metropole the US will be exempt from the collapse for a little while yet. Wait for Deutsche Bank to go, once the weather starts to cool off.

you're absolutely right that the dead of the dollar will be the default of US bonds but it will take years to play out
then there will be the second bretton woods moment to pick a one world cryptocurrency to replace dollar as the global reserve currency

Attached: IMG-1342.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

>chines
Let me guess: you are a Guatemalan rapist

That bobo looks like he short the bottom. F.

Nice fakes you photographed in some business lobby. Post skin color, slumdog "millionaire"

the fed will keep raising rates until the undead zombie bubble finally crumbles into ash but deny we are in a recession until uncle dementia leaves office. they will literally change the definition of a recession to suit their agenda.

just this one accessory i dangle on my wrist is worth more than your entire net worth, this toy is worth more than your life
you're a worthless human being
die squirming, poorfag

Attached: IMG-1324.jpg (2218x2574, 871.31K)

>muh bling
>muh photos
Nice "city" skyline you filthy Squatemalan nigger

>powell will singlehandedly bankrupt a dozen of nation tommorow by raising rates

Attached: 1651497297967.png (1897x829, 2.84M)

bump

that's a $200 fake dumbass, the real rolex has a faceted jewel cut.

then he's a based replica enjoyer cheekily dunking on poors using a fake watch and probably getting his penis gargled by rolex roasties

those text about life is worth less than my rolex is applies to you as well, post genuine rolex photo and compare it here
i'll chop my dick off if you can find one flaw
fuck you poorfags will say anything to cope

Attached: IMG-1330.jpg (2337x3012, 1.08M)

I fucking love being American.

Attached: quote-the-us-dollar-is-our-currency-but-your-problem-john-connolly-132-53-38.jpg (850x400, 44.84K)