I have an interview at a bank tomorrow for an entry level position in customer service (teller...

I have an interview at a bank tomorrow for an entry level position in customer service (teller.) Anyone here ever been one or is one? I'm not really too nervous about the interview itself, but I'm nervous about actually getting the job.

Any non-shitpost advice for someone who actually gets the job?

Attached: sample-objectives-for-a-bank-teller-resume.jpg (382x220, 28.84K)

Just count the money twice and chill it’s a customer service job

Obvious bot thread is obvious

I'm pretty introverted so that's what kind of worries me. I'm a loner but part of the reason I'm trying to get this job is as a for of exposure really.

Checked, but I'm not a bot.

ask every customer what they are pulling out the cash for. People love conversing.

give people the amount of coins they ask for like they actually walked into a bank and not a fuckin charity. god I hate that like shit so much
wE CaN oNly gIvE yoU $10 in QuarTeRs sIr
fucking faggots I thought this was a BANK

Exactly what a bot would say. Retarded bot spammer shouldn't spam in batches. Too obvious on a dead board with at best 30 pph

You need to go back

Take your meds, user. I'm not sure what my master plan for spamming would be with this.

batch of generic spam threads appear all of a sunden after an hour of only pajeet advertising and frog shitpost bots. Suuuure, not a spammer

If I was trying to spam anyone I'd have at least had the decency to use a pic of tits or something in my OP. Since when do spammers ask for advice about a job, a job that's realistic at that? Not "durr hurr how do I became the CEO of Microsoft?"

Was getting caught part of your plan?

I've been found out...

Attached: 1483652157700.jpg (209x85, 6.73K)

Just gtfo bot and never make a generic twitter/reddit tier thread again you piece of spamming waste of space

Seriously, if you're not doing some really gay trolling you need to get on meds if you think asking for job advice is spam. I'd ironically shill some retarded shitcoin just to fuck with you, but then you'd take it as some kind of validation of your mental illness kek

Leave and go do your narcissistic attention whoring somewhere else

>I say as I schizopost for attention

Shoo shoo. Back to twitter

there’s nowhere to go back to u triple nigger faggot $0ylent green kike. go play with the other street shitting pajeets in your designated threads

It's a really shitty job, I've been a teller with TD for 8 months and every day I'm looking for an out.

Is it really that bad? Funny enough it's TD that I'm interviewing with. Why would you say it's shitty?

> at a bank
Ngmi