How is it that so many states in the US have high HDIs despite producing nothing of value, like Alabama or Mississippi...

How is it that so many states in the US have high HDIs despite producing nothing of value, like Alabama or Mississippi? How does their economy even work?

Attached: hdi.jpg (2732x1708, 327.21K)

(((services)))

Gimmedats

They literally have the lowest according to your own chart.

Bot thread, very obvious one

>CNN said these states are bad because they voted for trump so their economy must be worthless

I know but services really don't produce anything.
This is still very high compared to the rest of the world, even higher than countries that produce things.

Hes probably comparing it to his eurocuck country that is even lower

I never said that.

Go visit them retard. There's actual stuff going on down there

>human development index
lmao this is most jewish made up index for pushin agendas ive ever heard of. how do obese high earning americans rank on this index? (keep in mind they wont pass on their genes)

Like what I just see fat racists who all do low iq blue collar work

If you want a real answer they have agriculture, manufacturing (Toyota and Nissan factories in Mississippi), and military bases.

>Murder rates
>Obesity rates
>Nigger rates
Tell me, what do you evaluate by? The amount of sugar in the tea?

Never said it was a great place doesn't mean they don't "produce anything"

They manufacture the Toyota Tundra in Alabama. Mississippi has Barq’s rootbeer. Don’t forget about agriculture or trade. Mississippi and Bama have off shore oil wells and fishing. You’re just an ignorant zoomer twat that pretends to care about poor people but when confronted with one you show your obvious disdain for the lower classes.

(((HDI)))

>tfw last year moved from the dc to florida

Yeah, I'll take living in states with weaker economies than having to live up north where it's cold, pozzed, and filled with pinkbellied libtard who are committing social suicide with their retarded policies.

>t.bot

Cope, fag.

Thanks for the replies

not true. large chunks of the south are low iq niggers who do no collar work

Also includes life expectancy and education, so probably that. Also Mississippi and Alabama have tons of fucking trees and car manufacturing and natural resources etc.

>The Human Development Index (HDI) is a statistic composite index of life expectancy, education (mean years of schooling completed and expected years of schooling upon entering the education system), and per capita income indicators

>red states low, blue states high
maximum kek

NASAs HQ is in Alabama and so are other 3 letter federal Agencies

Chuds states are on welfare from the real states. They take more from the government than they give towards taxes

Attached: 5f8851c5884b0.jpg (720x915, 75.89K)