I guess the coinbase FUD is real. It's fucking over lmao

I guess the coinbase FUD is real. It's fucking over lmao

twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1552085054653730816?t=PHV_gir4Ka_Dl2ZTpaa0Kg&s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-202107_Twitter.jpg (1080x1502, 240.69K)

>trusting a woman with your money

Attached: 1648814704858.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Attached: 3C01D6B2-86F6-4765-B166-37882BDC6E10.jpg (725x1024, 45.84K)

This is big, either woods is desperate in needing some funds for margin calls - unlikely.
or she knows Coinbase is going to get rekt.. given how the rumours lately of insolvency tend to have some truth this is BIG

Dumb paper-handed bitch

Get out of USDC

ETF's have to sell shares of any stock at whatever price they're at if people are pulling out. If people want to cash out they need to have the liquidity available to do it. This has nothing to do with coinbase being insolvent, many people would know this before cathie wood, worst trader alive, knew about it.

InStiTuTioNs cAn HoLd aT a LosS bEcAuSe ThEy DoNt NeEd ThE CasH

i can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that cathy wood is literally my bagholder. stupid fucking bitch, kek.
protip: this is bad news for bitcoin

the US goverment wants coinbase and kraken out

Are you okay?

Could be that or could be she’s just the last to know or the last to take action on that knowledge. How many big name hedgies were buying coinbase stock anyway? Probably not too many

can you stay on reddit and never return

Bahahaha
Another warning bell that you idiots won't pay attention to. Keep hodling to the moon though.

Attached: 1658875735843485.jpg (660x680, 93.46K)

My buddy wants to pay me for some consulting with BTC through Coinbase. Crypto is pretty new for me, how do I not get screwed?

What's his source for that?

DYOR

You are describing a mutual fund. An ETF would not need to do this because the shares are traded on the open market rather than exchanged directly with the fund.

you're a retard and have 0 idea what you're talking about.

Why the fuck does everyone talk about this dumb cunt?
She's a terrible investor, her ark fund lost 50% of its value since last year.

You are a moron. If I buy shares of an ETF and I want to cash out, I sell them to some other guy on an exchange. The fund itself doesn't have to do shit. That's what makes it an EXCHANGE traded fund.

With a mutual fund, I would redeem the units with the fund, they would sell some of their holdings and pay me the cash.

god you are an absolute moron, the ETF is publicly traded but it has to derive of some underlying value, IE the shares of companies it holds you fucking retard.

So why would the fund need to sell shares to raise money when people are selling you cocksucking retard?

arkk is insolvent